Chapter 4: Rad Lessons With Fresh

"Okay, dawg, you ready to learn how to be rad?"

     "No," Error growled. "I hate everything about you. Why would I even want to-"

     Fresh silenced Error by putting his finger to the tsundere skeleton's mouth.

     Error took a step back, obviously uncomfortable with the sudden contact.

     "Shh, just let it happen, brah," Fresh whispered, pulling Error closer to him. "Let it happen."

     Error pulled himself away from Fresh, trying to stop himself from glitching out. He knew that the colorful skeleton would make a remark about it, after all. "Just tell me the first lesson or whatever!"

     "Physical contact, brah!" Fresh smirked, knowing that the glitch absolutely despised physical contact.

     "No. Absolutely not." Error growled, summoning strings - he was ready for a fight.

     "Yo, brah! Chill!" Fresh crossed his arms. "You glitches, so emotional."

     "Wha-"

     "So, brah, you're gonna have lots of rad homies in your life, and they're gonna all up and touch ya! For example, a rad hug or tubular high-five!"

     "Can you just stop talking like that!?"

     "Like what, bruh?"

     "Like... like that!"

     Fresh's glasses changed, now reading 'RU_DE'.

     "Are you serious?" Error muttered, obviously growing annoyed with the colorful skeleton.

     Fresh's glasses changed back to normal. "Anyway, we're gonna start off simple, broski. High-five!"

     Error just stood there. "No."

     "Come on, broski! Don't just leave me hangin'!"

     Error crossed his arms.

      "Fine, brah. Be that way."

     Error jumped as a portal opened. "Blue?"

     "HELLO!" The smol Blueberry greeted.

     "What's up, dawg?"

     Blue pointed to the 'ceiling'.

     Error facepalmed and Fresh pointed finger-guns at Blue.

     "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

     "I'm just tryin' to help a homie out by givin' him some lessons on how to be rad!" Fresh coughed and quietly added, "And not some un-rad dude who has no friends..."

     Error, hearing the colorful skeleton, gave him a mean glare.

     "WAIT... CAN I HELP!?" Blue's eyes lit up like the stars of Outertale.

     "Please no." Error murmured to himself, fed up with Fresh's attempts of physical contact - and now Blue was getting involved!

     "WHAT'S THE FIRST LESSON?" Blue asked excitedly.

     "Physical contact, brah." Fresh turned to Error and smirked. Error just growled in reply.

     "LIKE... LIKE A HUG?!?!" Blue's grin widened. Error wanted to be alone at this point.

      "Yeah, broski!" Fresh's glasses changed to 'BR_AH'.

     "I LIKE HUGS!!" Blue screeched, pulling Error and Fresh into a group hug. Fresh's glasses changed again, but this time it was just exclamation points. Meanwhile, Error was blinded by his glitches again, desperately trying to make them go away. Both skeletons let out a sigh of relief when Blue let go of them.

     Error curled up into a ball, hiding his face in his hoodie. Meanwhile, Fresh's glasses just changed back to 'YO_LO'.

     "See, brah? That wasn't that bad!" Fresh said, turning to the glitch. He gave Error a weird look before turning back to Blue. "Yo, what's wrong with him? We just all up and gave 'em a hug, brah!"

     "OH. UH... ERROR? ARE YOU OKAY?? ARE YOU IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE?!?!?!??!?!?"

     "....No." Error replied quietly, not even giving the two skeletons so much as a glance.

     "Dawg, you're one weird glitch."

     "Thanks." Error grumbled, not moving from his spot on the floor.

     "BY THE WAY, I STILL SHIP YOU TWO!!" Blue grinned, leaving through a portal.

     "Okay." Fresh didn't seem to care, while Error became more flustered.

     To make it worse, the voices kept teasing him and bothering him. Error quickly got up, opened a portal to Outertale, and ran.

     Fresh just shrugged, randomly grabbing a skateboard from nowhere and skating away.

-------------------------

Yeah. So that happened.

Lel.

Btw, for those of you arguing that they're brothers (Error and Fresh, I mean)

In my story they aren't.

K?

K :)

DapperBird

heuheuheue enjoy >:)