Chapter 7: Insanity

Error had been talking to Blue, expressing his feelings, how much he hated himself and his conflicting emotions.

      Error never wanted anyone to see him miserable, see him cry, see him... well.. break down.

      But, he did.

      He convinced himself so much that he was insane, driven to insanity by the colorful skeleton.

      But then he realized.

      You can't break what was already broken.

      He was truly miserable, and he was sure Fresh was happy to know that.

      What he didn't realize was that the 90's nightmare was actually starting to feel for him.

      In what way, we're not sure, but we know that he feels something.

      Error, on the other hand, just cried, cried until he couldn't cry anymore - he wasn't even supposed to cry in the first place, being a skeleton and all.

      Blue, though he didn't want to admit it, knew that he couldn't do anything, couldn't do anything at all, to help his broken friend.

      Though he was a destroyer of worlds, Error always had a doubt.

      A pinch of hesitance.

     A sliver of pity.

      A drop of kindness.

      "Blue," The glitchy skeleton spoke, his voice soft, yet full of misery - which accurately described how he was feeling. It was clear that he was making no effort to hide this. "I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to see me like this."

      Blue's smile faltered as Error gave him a dreary look.

      "DON'T BE, ERROR! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT."

      The words rang in Error's non-existent ears.

      Not your fault.

      Not his fault for what? Murdering innocents? Being a glitch? Destroying homes?

      No.

      That was entirely his fault.

      "Let's just... go." Error didn't look at Blue, his expression darkening.

      The smol blueberry couldn't stand to see his friend like this.

      That was it.

      Fresh and Error were going to talk it out.

      Blue grabbed Error's hand, opening a portal and jumping into the anti-void.

      Error winced uncomfortably at the sudden contact, on the verge of breaking out into glitches.

      Fresh, who had been standing there, thinking to himself, jumped at the sound of a portal opening.

      Error's expression darkened more. Why had Blue taken him to Fresh?

      "Talk it out. Now." Blue's usually loud voice sounded normal. Error shrugged, guessing he was just being serious and didn't have the patience to deal with them.

      "What do ya mean, broski?"

      "Apologize. Talk it out. Stop being mean to each-other. Be friends. Possibly more than that." Blue spoke the last sentence quieter than the rest of his small speech.