♔IV♔

Chanyeol's POV

After the 1 hour video, it was pretty dark outside, so mom and dad decided to go to bed first. We all bided goodnight to them. After that. We didn't know what to do. Then Sehun Kyungsoo suggested to make a midnight snack and watch a movie. 

Everyone headed to the kitchen. "Okay. So what shall we make?" Kyungsoo asked. "Popcorn?" Taeyeon noona suggested. We all nodded. "Oh! Macaroni and cheese! Since it's late. We should have a little meal before going to sleep!" Yixing said. "Good idea! Let's make both since theres 11 of us." Naomi replied. Everyone started to work. I walked over and wrapped my arms around Naomi's waist. "Babe. Go sit down. Your pregnant remember?" I said and kissed her head. She lifted her head and faced me and smiled. "Oppa~" She whined. "I'm fine, besides, I wanna help make food!!" She cried to me. I chuckled and nodded my head. "Okok. But you have to be extra careful." I said, in return Naomi grinned and started to help the others.

"Chen! Stop adding so much butter! We don't want the popcorn soggy." Xiumin hyung yelled. 

"SSSSHHHHHHHHHH! Mama Park and Papa Park are sleep!!" We all hushed. Xiumin relized what he did and bowed in sorriness. "Aigoo." Everyone said and smiled. 

---

"Okay! What should we watch? Moana? The BIGBANG MADE Movie? Or, should we just watch a drama?" Suho Hyung asked. Everyone looked at each other and gave each other looks. "Lets just watch a drama, since we are all really into Scarlet Heart Reyo. Let's just watch that. Besides. Baekhyun is in it, we can all just joke about him." We all laughed. "Haha, Sure. Let's watch that. Hahaha. Baekhyun hyung is gonna be so mad at us later..." Kai said.

"Omo!! Baekhyun hyung!! Why did you have to die? WHY did you die for her?? Don't you love Taeyeon Noona??" Sehun asked, and earned a smack to the head by Baekhyun. 

"Sehun shut up! This was acting!" He yelled. We laughed at his childness. I looked to Naomi, her giggling and smile was dazzling. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and rested my head on hers. She was so comfortable.. :)

---

"Guys, it's pretty late now. Let's go to sleep. Hm?" Xiumin Hyung said, we all nodded and slowly got up. 

"Let's spilt up. I call the room near Baekhyun!" Chen shouted. "Yah! There's 6 of you and 2 rooms! Just spilt up into groups of 2. Unnie! Your sleeping with Baekhyun right?" Naomi said. "If Baekhyun lets me, yes. If not. I'll go sleep with you and Chanyeol." Taeyeon noona said and chuckled. "Yah! Babe! Your sleeping with me! You can't sleep with Chanyeol and Naomi, they need there privacy!" Baekhyun said and grinned. Taeyeon noona, smiled and nodded. 

"What about us?" The rest of them questioned. Aigoo. "Ok! Kai, Kyungsoo, and Yixing share a room. Chen, Xiumin, and Suho share a room. Done. Okay?" Baekhyun said. Everyone nodded and we all proceeded to our rooms. We let everyone go up first because Naomi is quite slow now that she's more careful and pregnant. I held on to her waist and arm for support. And once we made it to our room, Naomi plopped down onto our bed immediately. "Yah! Naomi be careful!! Be more gentle babe." I said. Naomi looked down. "Sorry oppa. I should of been more careful." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "Don't be, you must be tired. I'm sorry for yelling. But I am caring for you. Please forget this ever happen." I said. She looked up and smiled, we both laid down. I put out my arm as a pillow for her. She faced me and kissed my lips. "Good night my teddy bear. I love you!" She said. She then turned her body so her back was facing me. I wrapped my other arm around her small baby bump and caressed it. "Good night my princesse. Good night baby. Daddy loves you and mommy. I said and kissed Naomi's neck. I felt her snuggle into my arm. Then we both drifted off.

---

Third Person POV

Everyone in the whole house was snoozing. It was so quite you can just hear the birds singing. Everything was silent, till in Baekhyun's room had some noise. 

"Oppa! Your hogging all the blanket! I'm cold!!"  Taeyeon complained. Baekhyun heard and giggled even more. He started to roll up all the blanket, but.. he roll off the bed in the process.

"Ack.. Awee that hurts!!" Baekhyun whined, while Taeyeon sat on the bed and laughed. "Awh, did my baby get hurt? hmm?" Taeyeon teased. Baekhyun nodded to see if Taeyeon would care for him. But she didn't. "Well that's you fault for not sharing the blanket!" She said then laid back down and smiled in victory. 

"TaeBae~~ I'm in pain!!" Baekhyun whined and climbed on the bed and pretended to be in more pain. Taeyeon just smirked and looked away. "Babe!! Please look at me! I'm sorry for hogging up the blanket. Please forgive me!!" Baekhyun cried... Taeyeon finally gave in and smiled. "Baeky! Did it hurt when you fell?" Taeyeon said and checked on his back. Baekhyun smiled that he got Taeyeon to care for him again. "I'm fine now!!" Baekhyun hugged Taeyeon, he puckered his lips, ready to kiss her, but Taeyeon pushed his lips away with her index finger. "No! No kiss for you!" 

"YAH! KEEP IT DOWN! IT NOT JUST YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS IN THIS HOUSE! BUT THERE'S US HERE TOO!" Naomi, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin, Yixing, Suho, and Kyungsoo yelled and banged on the walls. Each corner of the room was being banged at by them. Baekhyun and Taeyeon, giggled in embarrassment and shushed each other.

---

The whole family was down in the dining room ready to each breakfast. Once everything was placed on the table, Baekhyun and Taeyeon walked down and was greeted by everyone teasing. 

"Oh. Good morning. Guys look it's the love birds who woke us up from our beauty sleep." Chen and Kai said. 

"Oppa!! Your hogging all the blanket! I need your warmth!!" Yixing and Suho teased.

"TaeBae!! I wuv you so so much!! Kiss mee!!" Chen and Xiumin said. The two were running around and hitting the boys that teased them. Taeyeon ran around and hit Yixing an Suho for teasing her. 

"Good Morning love birds." Naomi greeted. "Yah! Dongsaeng! Not you too." Taeyeon complained and hid behind Baekhyun's back. 

"Aish. Just next time, don't wake us up from our beauty sleep." Yixing said. "Come sit down and eat. Come on. Have a seat." Baekhyun and Taeyeon smiled and took a seat and started to eat. We all have shared laughs and giggles. 

"Yah, guess what!" We stop eating and looked to Sehun. "What?"We all questioned. "Kai loves me so much, he slipped into my room last night." "Wait... what time?" Naomi asked. "3:00AM." Sehun replied. Naomi gasped. "No way! That's too late!! Kai you really do love Sehun!! You can't even go 1 night without his scent?" Naomi said while the others agreed. Kai bulged his eyes out and shook his head rapidly. "ANI! I DON'T MISS HIS SCENT!" Kai defended. "Then why were you in my baby dongsaeng's room so late? Uh?" Naomi said and pulled Sehun's head onto her shoulder and patted his head. Sehun played along and pouted and fake cried. "Awh, my poor baby Sehunnie~" "Noona~ Kai scared me too." Sehun said and pretended to wipe a tear away. "YAH! Stop faking! I did go into his room! But to borrow a shirt!" Kai said and crossed his arms. "Okok. We understand. Haha great acting you guys!" Chen and Xiumin said. "Thank you! But. I really did care for my dongsaeng!" Naomi said and pinched Sehun's soft cheeks.

Hello Lovelys!!

Thank you for reading! And how was this chapter?

Please show your love by Voting, Commenting, and Follow me!!

Once again thank you for reading!

Bye bye my lovelys!!