♔V♔

Your POV

The birds were chirping. The whole neighbourhood was still, and very quite. You could hear a few cars, but that's because they are business workers.

My family was still asleep, and I was the only one up. But it's like this everyday. Except for the past month... reason is. I was very tired from the wedding, and I have been getting morning sickness. I just wake up then go to washroom, then go back to sleep.

But! Today, today is different! Today is the day where I go and get my ultrasound. So I woke up extra early today and made some eggs and bacon for everyone, plus a creamy soup for mom and dad.

Once I was done. I slowly made my way up to everyones rooms. First I went to mom and dad's.

*Knock Knock*

I knocked and entered. I found that mom and dad were still asleep. I smiled seeing them still in love till this day. It's so cute how there sleeping while holding hands. Now that's what I call true love.

I walked to mom's side and slightly tapped her shoulder. She stirred around a little. I tapped her again and she slowly fluttered her eyes open.

"Eomma. Good morning. Come down for breakfast, it's 8:00am." I smiled. Mom smiled to me and caressed my cheek. "Aigoo. You should be asleep right now. You didn't need to make breakfast." She said. I shook my head. "I wanted to today. Besides. I miss making breakfast for everyone. So wake up dad, I'll wake up the boys." I said. She smiled and nodded. I slowly left the room and headed across the hall where the "Children" sleep. We call it the children's hall because, that's the hall way were all of us sleep, mine and Chanyeol's, Baekhyun oppa's, and Sehun's room are all in the 1 hallway. Plus. Taeyeon and EXO do sleep over a lot, and in the morning or late at night, we tend to make some noise. So mom and dad sleep on the other side were it's quite.

I made it to the first room. Baekhyun oppa's. I knocked on it, but got no answer. I opened the door and saw Baekhyun oppa sleeping. I approached him and tickled his foot. He smiled and wiggled around a little, I continue to tickle him.

"Yah Yah! S-Stop tickling me Taeyeon!! Hahaha. Stop." I chuckled. Ah. Even in his dreams, he see's unnie. How cute.

I walked over to his side and tapped his nose a little. "Baekhyun oppa. Wake up. I make breakfast!!" I said. Baekhyun oppa slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning sis. I was dreaming of your unnie. She was tickling me.." I laughed. "Oppa. I was the one tickling you. Aish. You love unnie too much! Anyways! Get ready and come down for breakfast. Okay?" I said half way out of the door. "Okay! See ya down there." I smiled and closed the door. Okay Baekhyun oppa done. Sehunnie.

Sehun's room is the farthest, cause mine and Chanyeol's room is the middle. And also because there age. Baekhyun first, Chanyeol second, and Sehun last.

I made it to his room. I knocked on it twice. I got no answer. I slowly turned the door nob and entered. And when I did... omg... He room is so messy. It doesn't smell bad. It's just his clothes are all over the place. Jeez..

I look over to the bed and found a shirtless baby Sehun. He kicked off the blanket and his long legs took over the bed... Aigoo. I walked over to his side and patted his head and ran my fingers through his hair. This usually wakes him up because he thinks things are crawling in his hair. But if that doesn't work, I pinch his nose preventing him from breathing.

I know I know. That's so evil. But hey. It works.

I placed my thumb and index finger on the sides of his nose. Then... pinch!

"ACKK! *Heavy breathing* Oh. My. God. Am I still alive? Naomi! Why do you still do that??" Sehun said rubbing his chest. I sat on his bed and laughed. "Every time I wake the family up. Your always my favourite." I said. Sehun just glared at me and continued to breath and rub his chest. "Well now that your awake. Come down and join the family for breakfast. Oh and stop sleeping shirtless. If you are, at least cover yourself with the blanket. If you don't your gonna get sick. Okay?" I said. He looked at me, smiled and nodded his head. I smiled and satisfaction and left his room. Finally. Chanyeolie's turn to wake up.