♔XXXIX♔

Third Person POV

"One more iced coffee!"

"Coming right up!"

"Hey, Naomi! Can you give it to the costumers, I need to go help out with the cakes!" Naomi gave a thumbs up.

"Here are your orders..." Naomi couldn't believe who it was.

It was Chanyeol and Kris..

"Here are your orders Kris!" Naomi said quickly, then going back to doing other orders.

Chanyeol watched every movement.

"Dude, c'mon, let's go!" Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts and nodded, walking out of the shop.

Naomi pretended not to notice him, but once he turned his back, Naomi slowly peeked up head up, watching him leave.

Her heart still beats to him...

"Snap out of it Naomi! You don't need him.... He doesn't need you."

"Naomi-ah!"

"Yes? Oh Kiyun! What's up?"

"Did you forget? I'm going to go meet your son!"

"Right! I'm soo sorry! I forgot!" Kiyun gave her a smile and patted my back. "Don't sweat about it!"

After Naomi finished everything

After Naomi finished everything. They were already to go, when suddenly, Mrs. Satan came walking though the doors.

Kiyun noticed and gave her a confused look. "Something wrong?"

"No. Not at all. Let's go!"

Naomi went to grab her jacket, while another barista went to take Hyemi's order.

"I want Naomi to take my order." Hyemi said crossing her legs. The other employee raised her brow, but had to bow and walk away to find Naomi.

Once she did, she told her what happened.

"Chingu-ah! Someone came here, wanting only you to take their order."

Naomi got super confused.

'I'm just like any other barista. Why would someone ask for me.'

"Thanks. You go help the others. I'll go handle it."

Naomi grabbed her apron again and headed past Kiyun.

"Oh! Naomi! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to do something real quick!" With that Naomi quickly ran to the front.

Kiyun felt something odd. 'Why is Naomi going out there again?'

Kiyun followed Naomi to to the front on of the shop.

Once Naomi got there. She frowned and scoffed to see who it was.

"What are you doing here?" Hyemi took off her sunglasses.

"I see there is no coincidence."

Naomi placed her hands on her hips. "What does that mean?"

"It means. Your still trying to get Chanyeol back to your side. I mean, look OUR company is right down this street. Don't you think your trying to hard?"

Naomi has had enough.

"May I remind you. Your at someone else's workplace. Please watch what your saying."

"Tch. What do I have to worry about? It's you who should worry about."

Naomi was about to walk away when Hyemi grabbed her arm. "Listen to me. This is the last time I wanna talk about this with you. Leave Chanyeol."

Kiyun saw what was happening, so he ran and separated those two.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" Hyemi asked, patting her skirt.

"I'm the owner of this café. And your?"

Hyemi then got an idea in her head.

'Oh, your in for it now Naomi. Let's see if your gonna still have a job and reputation now.' Hyemi thought.

"I'm Park Hyemi. Daughter of Kim Enterprise, and wife of Park Chanyeol. She is the one who ruined my marriage. I came her to tell her to leave him."

Hyemi said crossing her arms.

Everyone started to listen.

Kiyun smirked. He knew that women must be Chanyeol's mistress.

So he started to play along.

"Really? Is that true Naomi?"

Naomi gawked at him. 'How could he!? He knows that I'm married to Chanyeol!'

"Yes. She ruined my marriage."

Kiyun scoffed. "Your actually funny. Park Chanyeol's wife is not you. But Naomi. Your the one who ruined there marriage."

Everyone 'ooh'. Hyemi looked around and stomped her feet.

"Aha. I see. You must be her new boyfriend. Tch! You better watch out for me!"

"What are you gonna do? Mrs. Park." Kiyun said doing air quotes are 'Mrs.Park'.

Hyemi was shaking in anger. Finally she left, while everyone clapped.

"Whoa! Good job Mr. Choi!" Everyone cheered.

Naomi blushed.

"K-Kiyun. Thank you for helping me."

"Aish! It was no biggie! Now. Can we go now?" Kiyun asked wrapping his arm around her.

Naomi smiled and nodded her head. "Mh! Let's go."

"Kaja!!!!" Kiyun sang.

_____

Once Hyemi came back to the company, she quickly ran into Chanyeol's office and plopped down onto his sofa.

Chanyeol seem to noticed. So he stopped typing and signed.

"What's wrong?" Hyemi didn't answer.

Chanyeol stood up from his desk and walked over to Hyemi.

"Who made you mad?"

"Naomi did!"

"What did Naomi do?"

"You weren't there! She yelled at me. UH! And guess what? Her boyfriend came and also yelled and threaten me!"

"What? Naomi would never."

"Uh! What do you mean she would never! Your saying that you believe her and not me right!?"

Chanyeol was lost for words.

"Nono. I believe you." Chanyeol said pulling her head resting it on his shoulder.

Hyemi rested comfortably, then secretly smirked.

'Naomi-ah. You have no idea who your messing with.'

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How was this chapter?

I updated like 10 hours earlier than I should. But I couldn't wait to make it public!!

KIYUN IS ACTUALLY SO CUTE!!!!

WEBIFUBEIFBEVNEJQNIONBITCH!!!

Anyways!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!! AS ALWAYS!!!

I LOVE YOUUU

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3