::6::

"The King of Brealle is here, your Majesty." The maid says. Jasper grits his teeth. "He says he wants to talk to you immediately."

"Take him in the drawing room, I'll be there just a moment." He finishes his letter to the Kingdom of Weral and hands it to Smith, then heads out of his office toward the drawing room where the Brealle King awaits.

The King sits in the chair by the window his face showing anger. "Nice for you to stop by for a visit, Charlemagne."

"Where is my daughter, boyking?" His face becomes red and his grey mustache quivers. Jasper smirks at the nickname and takes a seat across from Charlemagne.

"I came to see her." He speaks again.

"She is happy and fine. If you wish to see her I will have a maid go and fetch her." The King of Brealle's eyes shine with hatred, his eyes identical to Calista's.

Jasper sends a maid to go and get Calista. "Did you hurt her? Is she suffering in your dungeons?" He asks.

"I told you she is in good hands. My hands to be precise. I explained in the letter that she is my wife now."

Charlemagne looks pained and he runs a hand through his bushy beard. "She is innocent, Jasper."

"I know that." The King of Laeth says. "Your daughter and I got to know each other very well."

Charlemagne jerks to his feet. "You bastard!" His fists are clenches but he doesn't deliver a blow. He knows the consequences e for that behavior.

"It okay, I didn't have to force her to do anything she didn't want to do." His words slice through the older man.

"But you manipulated her, just like you manipulated me into making that deal, you snake!" He shouts.

"Father." A voice pipes up. Calista stands in the doorway and her eyes are wide. "You came to see me?"

The King of Brealle forgets about his little tantrum and heads to his beautiful daughter. "Calista," He wraps her in his arms and she is reminded of back home.

The smell of the sea lingers on his clothes and she noticed how much her disappearance aged him. He kisses her forehead and Jasper looks away embarrassed for watching a raw moment between them.

Calista is embarrassed to look him in the eye and she looks over to Jasper. "How long will he be here?"

"He is only stopping by. He should be on his way in 20 minutes." Disappointment shows on Calista's face but then her father gently placed a stray hair behind her ear.

"Its okay, Calista. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Jasper watches them exchange words and his eyes lower to Calista's ass.

He shuffles uncomfortably for a moment and then the King of Brealle says something to him.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Jasper asks.

"I better be on my way." Charlemagne's jaw clenches and Jasper gets up to shake his hand.

"The maid will show you out." Jasper says. The King gives him one last glare before leaving.

"That was incredibly rude." Calista says, turning to face the barbarian. She crosses her arms and doesn't realize how that affects him.

Her boobs look fuller and he grows stiff. "You should have heard what he said to me before you came in here, princess."

"You deserve his harsh words." She spits out. Jasper's eyes light up with fire and he stares intently at her fuller bottom lip.