::8::

She wakes up with sand in her mouth. Her body is stiff and she feels something peck her in the elbow.

Calista pushes herself up, scaring away the seagulls. Sunlight beats down on her back and she hears the waves crashing against the shore.

Blinking her eyes, she takes in her surroundings. Calista seems to have been washed up on an island.

Her dress is soaked and there is sand everywhere. Taking a deep breath, she looks back at the ocean.

It extends forever and there is no ship in sight. She should feel relief that she got away, but she feels anything but.

Jasoer is probably going crazy right now. Her heart clenches at the thought.

The palm trees and exotic plants away in the wind and she wonders where exactly is she. Has she drifted upon the Quarid Islands?

When she stands her feet sink into the soft sand. Her ears pick up a sound of a faint drum beat and she sighs with relief. That means there are people.

She's bounding through the trees before she know it. Leaves hit her and scratch her skin but Calista keep running towards the drum beats.

After 5 minutes of running, she comes to a tall wooden fence. The drums are a lot louder and she can feel them in my bones.

She runs alongside the fence, trying to find an entry way. Soon, Calista finds an entry way but two tall dark skinned men are standing there.

"Hello." She introduces, slightly out of breath. "I need help, I-" They interrupt her and she can't recognize the language they're speaking.

The one to the right takes a step towards Calista and she back away. "I need to see your leader." She command.

They say something to each other and then pounce. They both grab her arms and Calista starts to panic.

She yanks against them but they don't let go. The two men drag her into their village and Calista sees people wildly shaking their bodies to the drum beat.

Small huts made of dry leaves and clay are built around the huge campfire that people are dancing around.

They bring her to the largest hut and throw her inside. The light is dim and Calista feels the soft rug underneath her hands. Looking around, she notices different fabrics of color are draped about the hut.

She also notices the woman sitting on a throne made of leaves and clay. The woman is absolutely beautiful.

Her caramel skin complements her eyes and her pitch black hair hangs loose all the way down to her knees. "Rise, foreigner." She commands.

Calista pushes herself up. "I need help. I got separated from my ship."

She blinks slowly, not worried at all about what state she's in. "State your name."

"Calista."

"Where do you come from, Calista?" She rumors her head slightly.

"Laeth."

"Well, Calista of Laeth, welcome to the Quarid Islands, I'm Milani." She reaches her hand out and Calista hesitantly takes it in hers.

::::::::::

Milani provides Calista with food and clothes after she got washed up. The drums have stopped beating and everything is calm.

Calista is currently sitting on a log next to Milani by the campfire. "Do you have any boats?"

"No." Milani answers. "We have no need to have any communication with Laeth or Phintis. They probably don't even know we are inhabiting the islands."

Calista's heart drops. "Why do you stay secluded?"

"It is better that they know we do not exist."

Milani gets up. "If you need me I'll be in my hut." She leaves Calista dazing at the fire and she wonders what Arson is doing at this moment.

Has he given up looking for her? Probably not. The villagers don't even give her a second glance. They seem to be ignoring her on purpose.

The smoke from the campfire billows up into the sky drawing nearby ships.

Calista soon gets bored and decides to go talk to Milani. Stepping into the hut she smell of sex hits her like a tidal wave.

Moans erupt all around her and her eyes practically fall out. Milani is doesn't on all fours getting pummeled by the man who was guarding the gate.

And right underneath her is a petite village woman. "Ummm. I'm sorry, I better go."

"Calista of Laeth, what did you need?" Her breast away every time the man thrusts in behind her.

"I just wanted to talk, but I see your busy."

Disgust rolls over her when Milani goes down on the village girl and Calista high tails it out of there.

Leaving the hut, Calista shakes her head. What did she just walk into?

::::

Sorry for such the short chapters:( i'm really busy with my other works and I just haven't had a lot of time.

I'll try to make the next chapter longer;) I hope you guys are enjoying this story, please vote and comment:)

- Elegantlass