::7::

She is face to face with his bulge and Calista hesitantly places her hands on his thighs. Butterflies erupt in her stomach and she fumbles to undo his trousers.

He helps her pull them down so he is only left in his boxers. Jasper shivers under her touch and she starts to slip his boxers down.

His member springs up and the boxers are discarded. He loves how her eyes widen and she licks her lips. It makes him want her even more.

Her fingers wrap around his shaft and looks up at him. "I don't know what to do." Her cheeks redden and her black eyelashes flutter.

"Put it in your mouth" He instructs. She opens her mouth and places his tip on her tongue. Jasper groans and she feels him twitch under her touch.

She was making him feel this way. Her lips wrap around his length and swirls her tongue to taste him.

His hand fists in her hair and she eases him in and out. Tingles shoot through her whole body when he thrust in herself. She almost gags and her eyes water.

She slips him out of her mouth and gently kisses the head. That's when Jasper loses it. He abruptly grabs Calista and throws her on the bed.

Was she doing something wrong? It was her first time doing that so she was probably terrible. Jasper's hands pull at her clothing until she is naked underneath him and he kisses down her neck.

"You had me so close to releasing myself all over your pretty face." He mumbles. His stubble brushes up against the soft skin of her neck causing a moan. "So who was the boy in the market today?"

She freezes under his touch. "He was no one, I was just talking to him."

"I heard that he knocked you to the ground, Calista." He growls. She huffs and pushes him off. When he doesn't budge she rolls from underneath him.

She lays on her side her bare back facing him. His jaw clenches and he pushes himself against her from behind. "What did you say to this boy?"

"It's none of your concern." Wrong thing to say.

On her side she feels Jasper enter her from behind. "If it involves you it is my concern. And if you ever talk to this boy again I'll kill him." He grunts, punctuating his words by slamming into her. She doesn't get a chance to reprimand him.

Calista moans and arches her back against him feeling his muscled chest. His length feels huge inside her but there isn't pain.

Picking up his pace the she feels him swell deep inside her. Jasper bits her shoulder as he releases himself inside her. She feels the wet good stuff between her thighs and Calista stops herself from reaching down there to feel it herself.

Jasper rolls off of her and pulls Calista into his chest. She tilts her head up and for the first time places her lips on his. Her kiss is sweet and gentle not like the heated and rough ones Jasper gives her.

Sated, Jasper stares down at Calista and her eyelids are already fluttering closed.

:::::::::

When Jasper came into the bedroom that afternoon he finds Calista reading a book in the corner.

She looks up when he closes the door. "We have to talk, princess." He says. Calista closes her book and sets it back on the shelf. "I have to go to Phintis to negotiate something with King Midas. I want you to come accompany me."

The is a island smaller than Brealle all the way to the west. "What business do you have in Phintis?" She asks.

Jasper looks away, seeming uncomfortable. "I have to apologize to the King."