Caught- tell me the story

Authors note:

Hey hey heyy

if I have readers,

I know a couple lol..

comment. maybe(:

                                                                       Caught 

                                                               -Tell me the story-

I woke up with my back against a blanket, tears and blood mixed into a single tear which slid down my face and ploped onto my chest. A gag lay nessled in my mouth my hands tied to my waist and not long after did I move around that I realized that someone had taken off my shoes. I muffled out curses and looked around. I was in the back of a van my head slumped against the wall. 

Here I was again clueless, and not knowing where I was or who had set me in this van anyway. I tried to bite off the gag from around my mouth but instead got a bitter taste of dirt and something else. I looked around and got on my knees or tried to but fell back to the ground lightheaded. 

I didn't want to end up bent over trying to puke but had this thing and my mouth and started to choke so I just sat there and waited. Waited for the car to stop, thinking about nothing.. 

Numb.

Something to me that wasn't unusal, but then I started to think after all of this where would I end up how would my life turn out to be. Would my parents be guilt filled? My world froze over as the car stopped I slid against the floor dirt filling my lungs. I closed my eyes blinking hard prepared for anything. 

When the door opened and light streamed into my eyes I let out a scream, gasping for breath a couple minutes after long blond familiar hair blue eyes, I tried to convince myself that this couldn't be true. 

That maybe I was living a delusional lie. 

But it was true, and there stood my sister infront of me.

A smile on her face.. a almost sinister like.

Confusion

Horrified

and

disastorious 

Struck me like a title wave, a whimper escaped my mouth before I could even see it coming. She reached for my hair pulling my by the root and out of the van. 

"I told you, you were a worthless peice of nothing"

I struggled to get the gag off of my mouth.

Trying to ask questions.

She pulled it off, I let out a shout. Before looking at her in disbelief and then cleared my throat, because I needed to know.

I needed to know her story..