Caught- On purpose?

Authors note:

I dont know whether there is one more chapter left or just two but I made a promise to myself to finish this book tonight! YAYYY! :DDD comment cause your awesome :)

                                                                      Caught

                                                                  On purpose?

    I wasn't hesitant as I walked towards Sam his bent over figure blurring in my tear filled eyes, I had done the thing that I had feared all my life. I had and will kill someone.. He grasped at his stomach as blood poured out of his fresh wound and onto his hands slowly dripping down and chilling on the snow covered ground. 

     My sister stared at me her mouth forming a "o" I wouldn't have to look at her shocking and disappointing looks.. because she would be next. 

     "What the hell" I heard antonia yell, "You bitch!" he yelled.

    I did not move my face blank as he tackled me to the ground I gasped in pain as my head hit the concrete. 

      He was a threat and everyone knows that threats never live to see tomorrow. 

     "Get..off..of..me" I stated almost grinding my teeth.

     I struggled to aim the gun at his chest not before hearing a loud threatening pop which sent me out of the dark abyss that I called home these days. A bright blinding light dilated my irises as I stared at the sky.

     Gasping for breath. 

     A drop of blood slid slowly down my head idling on my lip and onto my chin. Tears spilled down my face as I reached for Antonia.

    Yanking him by the neck, and pounding his head into the asphalt. His weak hands clawed at my hand I growled.

   Why me?

... Is what I had thought from the beginning but seeing Sam's blood steaked face and squiming body told me something, that maybe.. just maybe.. I was meant to do this. I was meant to kill.. 

     I wasnt delusional as I saw a white hat and a shawl to match in the distance, i did not have anyone to protect me to watch over me as I aimed the gun at Antonia's head. No angels, only demons and as I blinked I pulled the trigger.

     A jolt when through my arms. My eyes glazed over as crimson pooled around his head.

  "Your crazy!" 

   Her voice brought me out of daze as I looked at her, "You know.. what?" I asked her.

    "I am." 

    "Mom--" she started.

  "I DON'T CARE!" I shouted waving the gun at her.

     Her eyes fell to the gun which I carelessly pointed at her.

"Put down the gun, stupid." She stated her insult rolling off the tip of her tongue so easily like ice. Only did she know her sisterly loving wasn't going to save her life only make her death faster.

I moaned in pain grabbing at my head, But quickly darting my gaze back at her.

"She..will be soo disappointed in you." She said, I knew she was trying to talk me out of her death but id do anything to get back at the person who sent me on this trip to begin with forget taking pictures, and dreaming about the love from my parents.. I hate her for this, and I can't believe I never saw the evil that dived in and out of heart like a snake going for its prey. I looked at her my eyes slanted.

"Do you think I really care?"

"DO I give a damn about a thing you say?" 

"You know your not the boss of me, I don't have to listen to a thing you say."

At that her eyes gleamed over and turned to slants as she looked at me, "Bitch, I don't care whether you listen to me or not., No MATTER WHAT your gonna die." Her gaze fell to my stomach.

I ignored her petty argument.

"I hate your guts.." She reached for the gun her hand swinging out towards mine.

I yelled in shock charging at her my arm laying limply by my side the old gun wound rusted with cold blood. My hair disheveled my face covered in mud and blood. My feet frozen from the winter chill. I looked at her my eyes round, this time there would be no more getting out of it.. cause she was the one caught.

_______________________________________________________________________________