Your brother's best "enemy " - part 1

Imagine that you were sitting on your brother's bed in his quarters, after a hard day of work in the lab. You were both Vulcans and you were known for your stamina, but truth be told some of your shifts were hard enough for you to handle.

It was one of those days when Spock, your brother, would get into a "fight" with the doctor of Enterprise. There wasn't a body to body fights, of course. They always exchanged a few inappropriate words, full of sarcasm and disturbance towards the victim. But those little fights they had were never for serious reasons nor they lasted long.

Today, though, everything changed. Both of them got involved in a serious fight, and this time you did not know the reason. So after your shift, you grabbed Spock by the hand and dragged him to his quarters. You sat him on his bed and started asking him questions.

"Why were you fighting like that, brother? You do realize that the whole starship could hear you, do you not?" You asked a little more frustrated than ever.

"May I be excused, my beloved sister, but were you not aware of the way he was looking at you? It was rather frustrating even for me, I presume " Spock replied with annoyance quite obvious in his voice.

"The way he was looking at me? This is not a reason to fight like that, Spock! It was rather illogical from you to react like that!" You said rolling your eyes and got up from your seat.

Everything was silent for a few seconds, as you left Spock confused with your words. The silence broke in a matter of seconds, as the frustrated Vulcan started talking again.

"I am sorry if I dare say, my beloved sister but I cannot accept this behavior of his. The way he looks at you...he seems in love Y/N and... I do not know how to put this up, but... I really think you are not ready for this. You are my little sister and I do not want you to get hurt!" Spock said rather passionately and stared right into your eyes.

After hearing what he had to tell you, you slowly sat back on the bed and did something that you would rarely or never to be more precise; you hugged the stoic Vulcan in front of you tightly, making him groan a bit by the tightness of your hug and of course,  surprising him by your sudden outburst. 

"I know you are doing this out of family love, Spock... I really do understand that you would not appreciate it if you would see me broken, but I do not think that there is something romantic going on between me and the Doctor. Besides, we are not even familiar with each other. Secondly, emotions are illogical. No emotion shall be shown, either this is love or hurt. So, Spock, I presume we should give this a chance and try not to pull him away. Live long and prosper, brother." You finally said and gave him a light kiss on the cheek, just before you left the room, leaving your brother confused for once more.

Once you left, Spock hid his face between his hands, as he felt his human side 'turning on' and all the emotions pilled up into his chest, started flowing through his veins. Anger, impatience, worry, frustration... Everything just starting running inside his veins, traveling all around his body with his blood, making him start sweating and make his heart start beating faster.

He just knew that you would approach the young Doctor and that this would not be the problem. He just felt that something else, something very deep and hideous was going to happen and he didn't like this at all. All he had to do was to stay very close to you, his beloved sister, and make sure you never ever felt broken or sad anytime in your life.

Feeling more tired than ever, Spock lied back and closed his eyes in an attempt to calm his fastly beating heart and rest. Soon, he had already drifted off in a sleep without dreams. 

You, on the other hand,  were sitting in your quarters and socializing with a very good friend of yours, Nyota Uhura. You had a plan inside your mind about the doctor's 'strange' behavior and you were going it to do what you wanted through Nyota. Firstly, you had to learn more about Leonard and his life and secondly you had to give her an explanation of what had occurred in the Bridge earlier in order to make her help you with your plan.

It was not going to be an easy job, though. You had to go past your brother in a way, and you knew that he was not the one to mess with. Spock would get very protective of you and it was starting to pissing you off. You were old enough to do what you wanted with your life. You were determined enough to make your relationship with Bones better in no time. And that needed to start fast.

So now, you were sitting on your bed with Nyota and giving smiles full of understanding and mischief to each other. This was going to be fun.

Author's note

Hello, there my lovelies! It's been a while, huh? So here we are with another chapter such I pray you will like. If you did :

¤Give this chapter a little precious star! 

¤Leaving a comment in which you will be giving me your reviews and/or ideas or requests.

Byeeeeee!!!!

Seeking Serenity💋