It's just desire (Requested)

Author's note

Hey guys! Sorry for not writing for so long, but in two months I'm going to write one of the most important exams of my life... So here is another imagine... This is a smut one, so read at your own risk!

More than anything, you were extremely glad that you had just finished your shift. It definitely was one of the busiest days on the Enterprise and you surely was a wreck. Your whole body was aching and all that you wanted was a cup of something hot to drink, a snack and a good movie. And maybe - why not?- someone to cuddle up with and enjoy the movie together.

"Let's do it, then!" you squealed while closing your notebook rather loudly.

You excitedly stood from where you had been sitting and after you took your notebook, you quickly ran towards the exit of your workplace and directly to the cafeteria. Soon enough you had entered one of your most favorite places on the Enterprise; the cafeteria. The strong smell of coffee hit your nose buds. You closed your eyes in pleasure and inhaled deeply, letting coffee's intoxicating scent rule your body.

"Ahhhh, this is what I call perfection..." your voice coming out more like a whisper, but it was loud enough for the person in front of it to hear it.

"So coffee is what you call perfection, huh? Are you sure?"

"Nyota!" you giggled making Uhura's playful smile turn into a bigger one.

"What are you doing here, miss Uhura, I thought you told me you and Spock were going to hang out together?" You added and your friend frowned at your statement.

"Nyota? What happened?" the smile you previously had on your lips vanished in a matter of seconds and without losing any time, you approached Nyota and placed your hands on her shoulders.

At first, she said nothing. She just kept staring blankly at the floor tiles. You couldn't help but frown at her behavior.

"Nyota," you whispered, "you can tell me everything and you now that, right?"

"Spock" she blurted "it's Spock that is putting me in this situation..."

"Alright, go on..." you pointed a table nearby the window and dragged Nyota all the way there.

"You see, we've been having some awful arguments lately and this is kind of wearing me down... Sometimes I just feel that he does not care about me at all... All he does is work, work, work and hiding every emotion he might feel away from me..." she pouted after the both of you took your seats.

You took her hand in yours and looked into her eyes.

"Look, Nyota... I think you're being too harsh on him... You believe that he's being distant and stuff, right?"

The lieutenant nodded.

"Well, Spock is a Vulcan and Vulcans function like that. They share emotions rarely with others. But, if we're talking about their bond mate, their T'hyla, Vulcans can show them their whole emotional world, whatever that means to them. So, what I'm saying is that you should give your partner some time... Tell him what you truly feel about this, trying to be calmer than the previous times, ok?"

"Thank you, YN. I'll keep that in mind... and hopefully, I'll sort some things up!" a tiny smirk crept upon her lips.

"That's my girl!  Now, let's go grab something hot to drink and eat so that we can finally go to our quarters!"

The both of you stood up and went to the cashier to make your order.

Nyota made her usual pumpkin spice coffee order, while you ordered a latte and a slice of your favorite pizza.