Chapter Four

Alan drove all the way to the same cafe .

He was hoping to see  her there .

He got down from his Audi R8, which he had recently bought.

He walked slowly maybe to check carefully . This time he did not hide himself in the mask or that wig .

He wore black jeans and black T-shirt.

He was looking so CUTE.

His blue eyes shining in the moonless night.
Cassandra! Where are you now?,he wanted to shout these words aloud.

He glanced through the glass window.
She wasn't there😢

He felt bad. He was about  to turn away suddenly he heard  some one call his name .

"Alan?" It was Cassandra right behind him.

" I thought you'll never forgive me " she said softly

Alan couldn't take his off Cassandra, she looked beautiful in her real brown eyes . she was the real one right now.

" I'm sorry" Alan apologized
" its not your fault! Its all because of kids" said Cassandra.

"Kids? " Alan raised an eyebrow .

"I run a school for blind kids,I meet them every week and they are your biggest fans! Okay I'm  also a big fan but they wanted to meet you,I have promised them about it,I know I shouldn't have acted blind and short tempered but I didn't know the other way to -
"-it's okay"Alan smiled,

" I'm happy some one cares for people whom we don't know, who don't  relate to us.Cassandra I-I can't explain how proud I'm feeling,I mean you did it all for those kids!"

" yeah well they say they don't feel bad about being  blind and light less,they  feel so lucky they can hear your music!, they feel  lucky at least they can feel your songs,songs which they think you make for them."

"Then............my next concert is surely going to be your school!" Said Alan.

Cassandra couldn't believe it ,she shouted like hell
"Alan I'm so happy!" She hugged him
Warm hug,this is so cute…..Alan thought.
***********************************************

Plz vote for this chapter and don't forget to read the next chapter! Its coming soon!
Next chapter will be the ending chapter.