good news she's. ...

" you'll pay for this" bailey warned the girls .

"hahaha.. you? who do you think you are?" said Cassandra .

" stop it now! where is Rin?" Alan interrupted.

oh no she was unconscious.

" if she's not fine I'll never forgive myself for this!" now Alan felt he was responsible.

Rin was on bed but not in her senses .

" wait i can help !" bailey raised her hand .
" you?"
" yeah ME, i am a....doctor PROFESSIONALLY , OK get aside let me check"

every one stared at bailey.
she? and a doctor? no ways !
if she is then all the patients must have died .

this is what Alan thought and he had no other choice as well.

" she's got a fever....and according to her pulse rate she ....oh no she is.. oh no" bailey said checking her pulse.

" what? is she fine?" Alan asked .

" look. i know none of us expected this to happen.. but she's.. ah. these girls may not like it but I'm sure you will be the happiest person to hear this GOOD NEWS.."

" what's up with her" Alan was horribly sweating .

Cassandra and Gianna exchanged glances .

" i should i guess congratulate you first Alan ....because it is a good news.... so CONGRATULATIONS Alan she is.."

before she could finish her sentence Alan fainted too.

" my GOSH ! i just wanted to say she is ALRIGHT!..maybe he expected something else." said bailey.

" and we expected something we would never want to." said Gianna''.

"you are a horrible doctor! you can't even speak clearly!" Cassandra scolds .

" alright,alright but I think they look cute together . aren't they ?" Bailey points to show Alan and Rin unconscious together on the bed .

they did look cute .
Alan's mouth was wide open and Rin's face was relaxed . both of them seemed to be in a deep sleep.

" now , it will take an hour or so and they'll be perfectly fine" Bailey assures .

" comon lets get going, I'll never come again" says Cassandra

" no you shouldn't say that . we are still walkers and we are not alone" says bailey .

" yeah ,we can't forget Alan is still our friend and we must except the situation" Gianna agreed.

" well... i know both of you'll get to have another friend and you'll again fight for him"
says bailey .

" how do YOU know? both the girls ask.

" because I am writing this STORY!" I reply and end the story.
****************************
hi I'm back! and thank you for reading.

a big shout out to Giann77 she is the one who inspired me to write thus story, and i am a big fan of her and every other Walker.

thanks to all the walkers who don't think writing Alan Walker fanfiction is waste because a lot of friends do think it is waste but I Dont!

being a Walker is not just listening to Alan Walker music it's beyond that .

I , for the first time felt that Walker fandom exists !!

because we know we are not
Alone.