bayley bailey

the music playing behind the door was over and BANG!
the girl was in.
her entry,  was a'hug me' entry  and her t shirt  said 'I am a hugger' .
"hello everyone" she said in a powerful tone and with a wide smile.

"look, I know all of my friends and you funny girl,  don't know who you are!" said Alan  she bowed making her ponytail bow too"I am Bailey walker not Bayley the WWE RAW star"

she bowed making her ponytail bow too"I am Bailey walker not Bayley the WWE RAW star"

" I am a big fan of Bayley and a big fan of yours too, so my friends call me bailey-walker"

"and why are you  here?" asked Alan

"well...because here's something more interesting than WWE fight and bayley is busy fighting Charlotte so I followed you to your house to - don't tell me again 'to give me a surprise!" she was interrupted by Alan .

"no no not for that" bailey chuckles" I've always wanted to meet my favorites I've met  Bayley ! and  I really wanted to meet you when I saw you at the florist's shop I followed you to your home and at  that very moment I planed to meet you the next day"

the rest of the girls were silent.

Alan was silent.

then he spoke what he was  deeply thinking of" so, you are the girl who spread the news?"

" Me? ...yeah me ! I heard you ask the florist about which flowers  look romantic and I just got it! I spread the news and made the florist say that you actually wanted it for your girlfriend so this is how the kind florist and me got viral ".

"SO YOU DID THAT!!" the  two girls( Cassandra and Gianna)
looked at bailey ,then beated her so badly that this is what she  looked like

"SO YOU DID THAT!!" the  two girls( Cassandra and Gianna) looked at bailey ,then beated her so badly that this is what she  looked like

her hairstyle was all destroyed by the girls.

****************************
sorry if you did not like the chapter but kahani abhi  baaki hai mere dost ( the story has not ended yet friends)

also i am happy my exams are over.
so maybe I was tooo  exited to finish it.

keep reading ..I'll be back soon.