Back stabbing bitch

I saw you eating lunch alone.
Sitting on the stairs hiding from the others because they made fun of the black mark in your cheekbone.
I sat with you.
I shared my coke with you.
I gave you my pizza and took your beef Burger because you hated beef.
Your hair was unkempt and overgrown.
I fixed that.
I gave you make over and included you in the clique.
I let you sleep over my place when your father was drunk and wrecking the house.
I gave you money for shopping because your mother gave your allowance to her boyfriend.
She told you he needed meth and it's very costly.
I was always there to save you luckily.
I treated you royally.
I was more of a sister to you than a friend. And I trusted you like a sister.
I told you I secretly liked the soccer captain.
You promised you won't tell a soul.

The next day I caught you making out with him in the janitor's locker.
A week later you told everybody in school I wanted to steal your boyfriend.
You exposed all my secrets and now everyone made fun of my fear of cats.
I was the joke of the school now.
You made fun of me behind my back and still had the guts to act nice in front of me.
You damaged the friendship we had so well established for two years for the sake of high school popularity and you expect me to forgot all that motherfucker?

Fuck you.