08 ‖ Abducted

Ever since last night, my mind keeps straying back to the incident with Casimir

Ever since last night, my mind keeps straying back to the incident with Casimir. After all, it is quite difficult to ignore it when someone mistakes you for another, especially when it's his ex-lover (not that I am sure of that Rose is his ex). However, it is the most logical link I had.

"I won't hold back anymore, Rose"

What exactly did he mean by that? Was he going to kiss me?

Before I could let my mind wander off even further, Reece interrupts my train of thoughts.

"Rissa, quit dazing away. What's up with you and Caz? It has been like that since yesterday. Both of you left the party together without a word and for some reason, Caz is refusing to see any of us for the rest of the week." Reece questions worriedly.

I shrug hesitantly, uncertain of what explanation I could even give her.

Did they even know about Rose? I was unsure if I could even speak of her.

Casimir had skipped school today, with the excuse of a bad hangover which I suppose could be true to a certain extent. However, deep down, a part of me did not believe in his reason entirely.

"Under most circumstances, I would not say anything but seeing how worried Ree is and how Caz has not been responding to any of our calls or texts, I hope you can tell us what happened." Silas says out of the blue, startling me. After all, the boy hardly speaks. To hear a word from him is like finding a needle in a haystack. It is near impossible to get him to talk unless he wants to.

"Sy is right. You don't have to pretend that things are alright and keep everything bottled to yourself. I heard from Dom about the sudden outburst he had before the party. We just want to let you know that it is nothing personal and if it's bothering you, you can always talk to us. We are your friends and whenever you want to talk to us, we are always ready to listen." Ezra tries to assure me.

Oh right. His outburst about the dress. Though he did seem sorry for it, his reaction still continues to puzzle me.

"I wasn't planning to say anything duckling but that best friend of mine has been a complete jerk to me the entire morning. He's been ignoring all my messages since three in the morning and believe me when I say that I am one hell of a spammer. Oh that's only if you find it an attractive quality of course." Dominic comments as he runs his hair through his golden strands in defeat.

To think that he still is in the mood to flirt right now.

I let out a sigh, knowing fully well that as Casimir's closest friends, they deserve the truth. They are probably the only ones who care for him as much as his parents do.

Uncertainly, I let them in on what had happened.

"I didn't want to worry any of you but I guess that keeping silent wouldn't necessarily be any better." I pause, feeling unsure if the revelation would be a good idea. I stir my drink nervously before continuing. "Casimir mistook me for a girl named Rose last night."