Pizza

It was Friday night and Ryder was excited for his second date in the same week. Not that he was more excited for Conan over Ashley. For the date, he wore a white top with faded AC-DC lettering. he also wore a pair of tight skinny jeans, black, some parts fading into grey. his hair was neat enough as he combed it back with his fingers lazily. When he was finished checking that he had nothing in hi teeth or on his face, his phone gave off a familiar sound. A notification. He smiled as he picked up the phone and saw it was a message from Conan, his date. 

Weird Hot Guy: I'm waiting for you at the pizza place 

Alright, I'm leaving my house now. 

He replied, shutting off his phone as he pocketed it and grabbed his wallet. He smiled at the mirror one last time before wandering out his bedroom door and down the stairs. He walked a block into town and reached the small pizza place within ten minutes. He smiled when he saw Conan sitting in one of the booths, ordering. He was wearing a black top, clean and looked new. He also wore loose blue jeans and black converse. He looked fairly hot. 

Ryder wandered into the shop, the small bell at the top of the door giving away his presence as he stepped inside the building. The warm air from the air conditioner hit him and his cold, bare arms. He only then realized how cold it was outside. He smiled as he walked over to his date, a sly smile also reaching the Kelly's lips. 

"Hey, I hope you like meat-lovers." His date greeted him with a smirk. "I know I love me some meat." 

"Did you seriously just sexualize pizza?" Conan sat down next to him and looked up at Ryder through clasped hands and hid a cheeky smirk. "Come on, man. That is like, the one food you just....no."He insisted and Conan grinned, smiling slyly as the waitress brought them each a drink and then two large slices of meat-lovers pizza. 

Ryder smiled up at her and they began to eat their pizza. Throughout the meal, the two talked of things they liked and things they didn't. insecurities and passions, hobbies, favorite subjects and Conan even told Ryder people of whom he shouldn't approach. Ryder was grateful for that information, and, later on, after they walked home together, thanked him with a deep and slow, sensual kiss. 

Ryder, feeling brave, kissed the male again, internally debating whether he like he or his sister better. He wasn't yet able to decide. They parted and Conan walked into his house, waving goodbye to his date. Ryder left with a satisfied hum and walked down the bloc for the second time that week to his house. 

***CONAN'S POV***

His incredibly hot date walked off and into the darkness of the night, retreating to his house. Conan blinked at the male through the curtains as he closed his door, wanting nothing but to run up and kiss Ryder again. He was hot. a few seconds later, Ash walked into his bedroom, clearing her throat. 

"Why'd you tell him?" She asked, obviously annoyed. 

"Well, I'm not gonna not let him know he's only being chased 'cause you want a hundred dollars, am I?" He smirked, sitting down on his bed. 

"I went out with him first!" She exclaimed in protest, pointing to her chest. 

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna make him fall for me." He poked his tongue out cheekily, leaning back on the bed. 

"Why do you want him anyway?" She asked, frustration dripping in her cold and obviously annoyed tone. She grimaced when he put on a playful smirk, raising his brow. 

"You're not even classy!" She yelled, storming out of his room with a thump in her child-like step. 

"Whatever!" Conan called after his sister, rolling his eyes and laying back on the bed. he fluffed his pillow and watched the beginnings of a Pink Panther re-run before falling asleep, thinking of the guy of whom he had, just half an hour prior, been on an amazing date with. He couldn't help but want him. And not just to win some stupid amount of money he had thought of as a bargaining chip. 

He rolled onto his side and continued to think about Ryder and his lips. Those amazing, plump lips. Fuck. He was not falling for this bastard. Nope. No way. But if he did, he at least knew he had a shot with him, because neither protested when they shared that kiss.