Bargaining

***ASHLEY'S POV***

It was Wednesday morning and Ashley was feeling lucky. She was ready to go and get Ryder. She wanted Ryder. Conan just wanted a cute chew toy and one hundred dollars. He didn't even like this guy. 

Ryder was funny and perfect and handsome and Ashley wanted him. She often was able to pull off a one time date, go home, brag to her brother and forget about the guy. But this was Ryder. He wasn't special in money or clothes, and only a little in looks. But his humour, wit and charm made up for it. Plus, he was a good kisser.

She approached him in the school hallway, where he was standing at his locker, retrieving his books. She smiled as she swayed up to him, looking him square in the eye, before sizing him up, considering what he had to go for in means of physical attraction. Quite a bit.

"Hey." She whispered, poking him in the arm and smiling kindly. His eyes lit up when he realized it was her and he smiled.

"Hey yourself." He smirked, closing his locker and shoving his books in his bag. They began walking together down the hall to the cafeteria. It was lunchtime and they were both excited to get out of class for a period.

"So I was thinking," she smiled, swatting her black hair out of her face behind her ear. "If you wanna go out again...?" She suggested, looking up at him with an innocent look. She wanted this date and to win this stupid game with her brother.

He seemed to consider it for a moment before looking down at her earnestly. "You know your brother told me about the game. And that I went on a date with him too...?" He asked. As if she didn't already know all that.

"Yeah," she sighed. She was already sick of this pathetic bet. She rolled her eyes at the thought of her brother complaining over her quitting because she was 'chicken'.

"But who would you choose?" She asked suddenly. She didn't mean for it to cone out like it was a competition and he was the judge. Though, it kind of was, really.

"I don't know." He reached down and fixed her hair from falling in her face again. "You're both cute." He smiled and walked over to the counter to get some food. Hr grabbed a tray and began to fill it with a sandwich, juice and pudding. She smiled and walked over to her friends to tell them about the game.

She sat down and stole a chip from her blonde friend, Stacy's tray before folding her arms and leaning over the seat, gossiping about the happenings of the past week.

"Yeah, and I don't get why, but fucking Conan fucking wants my date! Like, hello, he obviously doesn't even like you. Brothers are so stupid." She groaned and sighed, pursing her like together in frustration. She was annoyed, mainly because her brother was trying to steal a potential boyfriend.

"He's probably just jealous," Vanessa, the brunette, pointed out.

"Well, yeah, Vanessa! Hot girl scores a hot date that is hot, hot gay brother is bound to be jealous!" Megan began brushing her hair.

"I don't know how many times you just used the word 'hot' in that sentence." Stacy rolled her eyes, eating her chips and humming at Megan.

"Do you think I'm hot?" They all heard a voice and turned to see who it cane from. It wasn't Conan, that voice was too annoying, which really only left one person. Ryder.

Ashley turned to look at the guy standing behind them. She rolled her eyes at her stupidly loud friends and smiled at Ryder. "Even more so if you go on another date with me." She bargained, twitching a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"Fine. Gotta keep my reputation anyway." He smiled before walking off. Ashley turned and watched the way he walked. Hot.

She then turned and looked at her friends. "That, ladies, is how you score a guy." She smiled and then squealed.

She then looked behind Vanessa and saw her annoyingly smug brother flirting with Ryder. He was touching his arm and making him blush slightly. Ryder seemed like two different people around the twins. Shy and reserved with Conan and cocky and smart-assy with Ashley.

Either way, Ashley was going to win this guy, whether her brother liked it or not. She smiled at her brother and waved. Then threw a wink at Ryder, who seemed to be smirking. He smiled back and Conan groaned, throwing his head back. Talk about dramatic.

***RYDER'S POV***

Ryder was standing and talking to Conan before, out of the corner of his eye, he saw him turn his head towards something, eyes focused solely on something or someone. Ruder turned his head also. He saw Ashley waving at her brother.

She then threw a wink at Ryder, saving a little. He smiled back and waved. That was when Conan audibly groaned, throwing his head back onto the wall behind the two. It was hot and Ryder couldn't keep in the small smirk that rose from his lips.

Conan turned his head to look at Ryder. He quickly looked away from his green eyes, trying not to become entranced. He smiled, then looked at Conan again.

"I'll see you later, I'm gonna go to class early." He smiled.

"Ok, but we should go out again soon." He smirked, looking up at Ryder. The taller male couldn't help but feel a little happy at the fact these two gorgeous twins wanted him.

"Maybe." He winked before walking off.

--------
What do you think?

Team Ashley or Team Conan?