Freak

***RYDER'S POV***

The date lasted well until some idiots from their year began making sounds at the two kissing on screen. They began making whooping noises and sounds, yelling and laughing. It was one scene and this was when they decided to act up? Ryder rolled his eyes and began inching his hand closer to Conan's hand. He wanted to embrace the fact they were on a date and that he liked him. Even if he also liked his sister. This whole mess was confusing and frankly, overwhelming.

Before his hand could even be in close proximity of Conan's, the other male pulled away and began yelling at the other guys, exasperated, telling them to shut the hell up. He groaned when the three boys turned and looked at him.

"Hey, it's the freak! That your boyfriend, fag?" The ugliest, Adam asked, smirking when Conan's face turned bright red. Ryder felt himself turn red, but out of anger and not embarrassment. How could Conan be a freak? Was it solely because he liked guys? Conan rolled his eyes and looked back at the screen.

"Not gonna look at us? Fine. Probably couldn't without undressing us with his eyes anyway." Nick, the shirted one mumbled to his friends, causing another break out in laughter from the three douche-bags.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" Conan suddenly piped up, turning to look at them, right in the eyes and smirking. His glare held anger and determination. Ryder couldn't help but cross his legs and bite his lip, hoping Conan wouldn't look any hotter than he did right then.

"Maybe because you're a fag!" The last guy, Damian, called. "Duh. Thought that was obvious." he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I know. I make it very obvious that I'm gay. So what? I like guys. It's like, none of your business what I put in my mouth, unless you guys want some? Mainly you, Adam. I saw you making out with Oscar." He smirked. Adam's eyes went wide and he shook his head at his friends in protest. "So, really, you're just a huge hypocrite." He smiled. "Besides, I'd rather be with a real guy than with a fucking idiot like you." He grabbed onto Ryder's hand, who blushed and ducked his head, glaring at the jerks in the nearby row.

Conan looked at him, before jerking his hand away and apologizing. "Sorry, got caught up in the moment." he smiled.

"Don't apologize for standing up for yourself." He smiled and grabbed Conan's hand again. This time it was Conan's turn to blush as he began to watch the movie again, this time holding his dates hand.

Ryder was thinking this whole tone about kissing the guy next to him. He wanted to kiss him. Again. The first time wasn't official to anything as that was what he had always done after the first date with somebody. And that's what most other people do also. He shook his head to hide the fact he was blushing again. He liked the fact that Conan could stand up for himself and he was sure Ashley could too. Ashley. 

His mind drifted as he thought about what he was going to do abut this stupid dating game idea. Why did he let himself get involved in it? Just because he liked the two twins didn't mean he had to sell himself to them. He suddenly felt incredibly stupid and selfish. He let these two people fight over him because he was apparently 'cute' and 'worth the time'. He wasn't either of those things. He frowned and stood as the movie ended, looking around and seeing, in the bright light, that the three guys from their year had left He could hear them laughing in the hallway. He could smell the aroma of freshly buttered popcorn and the low buzzing of the music as the credits rolled, playing snippets from the behind the scenes part of the movie. It was fairly relaxing.

He and Conan walked out of the theater and into the even brighter light of the hallway of the cinema. He decided he needed to use the bathroom and therefore told Conan so. "I'll e back in a minute." He smiled before he cut the line and immediately went to the disabled bathroom. Sue him, he really needed to go. 

Once he had finished his business, he washed his hands and wandered out of the cubicle. That was when he saw some guy flirting with Conan. Bitch, that was his date. He glared at the back of the random guy's head. He was slightly shorter than Conan and had messy brown hair. He looked to be around nineteen or maybe twenty. From what Ryder could see, the guy wasn't ugly, he just wasn't his type. What he was scared was that he may Conan's type. 

He ventured a little closer to the two males. He could now see Conan's face and he looked uncomfortable. Ruder felt sympathy for him and walked closer to the two before placing his hand on the small of his date's back. "Everything alright?" He asked, clenching his teeth as he looked at the other guy. He looked like a guy whose name would be 'Jack'. So, that's what he decided his name was. 

"Hey, this is Jake." Conan introduced them. He just glared at the intruder. He smiled shyly. 

"You two dating?" He asked suddenly. Ryder felt himself heat up as he blushed. At least this guy was accepting of gay couples. Even if they weren't [yet] a couple. Ryder felt his eyes widen. Did he just admit to himself he would like to date Conan and give up the game? God, this was so stressful. 

Conan looked down at Jake and bared his teeth in a breath taking smile. "Workin' on it." Jake smiled before bidding farewell to the two teenage boys. Conan sighed when he left. "He was kind of annoying. Good thing he was kinda cute." He smiled up at Ryder. He did not. 

"He wasn't ugly." Ryder agreed, biting back his remarks and looking at the back of Jake's head, but instead of checking him out like Conan probably was, he was glaring. He turned back to his date and saw him looking up at him. 

"What?" He asked, smiling at the slightly shorter guy next to him. 

"Nothing." He replied simply, biting his lip. He then proceeded to walk off, out of the building and into the street. Ryder was quick to follow suit, following him into the cool night air. Strolling along the street, the street lights buzzing with mosquitoes and moths, the cool breeze and the occasional hoot of a nearby owl, was fairly relaxing for the two boys as they walked along towards Ryder's house, laughing and joking about the guys. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" Ryder, not thinking, cupped Conan's chin, making him look up at him with an emotional and longing stare. He wouldn't blink. His green eyes bore into the taller Man, but he didn't care. 

Oh my God, are we going to actually kiss?  He asked himself, scared but intrigued, with a hint of worry. He wanted to kiss Conan, but he didn't think he would want to back. He just wanted the hundred dollars, right? 

"I'm fine." Conan whispered, sounding as if he didn't really register what he was saying. He looked up at Ryder. His black hair was sleek in the night air, the complete contrast between striking emerald green eyes. He looked amazing. He was hot. His eyes stretched down to Conan's plump lips, kissable in this perfect scene. 

He was leaning in, so close to kissing the marvelous boy within his reach, when, of course, his eight year old brother, Aidan, had to shout from his window. "Keep it classy, Ryder!" He smiled before slamming the window shut. Ryder flushed in embarrassment, unable to look into those green hues again. 

He huffed a small laugh as he pulled away, face blushing, a cool heat against the cool breeze. "I-I should...get inside." He managed to stutter, almost tripping over a stone when he turned. 

"Yeah," Conan rubbed the back of his neck, face a little red also. "I'll see ya." he smiled before Ryder walked inside.

 He was going to kill his brother.