↱ 1 ↲ The High School

Apple Bloom's POV

Monday, September 3rd. 6:45 AM

"APPPPPPLEEEE BLOOOM!" Someone called my name over and over again but I don't answer back.

"APPLE BLOOOOM!" The person shakes me on my bed, causing me to fall.

*~THHHHUMPPPP~*

Ouch, that hurts as hell....

"What?! Ouch, that really hurt!!" I replied coldly because I hate the morning so I tend to be cold but that's weird because I'm a goody shoes.

I started to open my eyes finding my sister Applejack standing next to my bed with her hands on her hips. I rubbed on the spot of my butt where it hurts.

"Oops, sorry!" She said as she starts to chuckle, thinking it's funny that I fell. Well, here's the news, it wasn't even funny.

I glared at her full of anger but I gave up after a few seconds. (--.--)

"It's time.." She said, giving me the worldest serious look.

"For what?" I said, as I started to get up from floor and went to sit on the bed groggy. She doesn't make sense sometimes, geez..

"School. Your first day of high school!" She said, smiling. After what she said, I groaned loudly and put a pillow over my head.

"Get your fuckin' lazy ass up already!" Applejack joked.

"Oooh!" I chimed quickly as my bow bounced.

She never cursed, well she might did somewhere else, but not to me.

"I will get changed then!"

It was so early, it's currently 7:00, and school starts at 9:15, oh well, thanks to my sister.

But still, if I get there early, I got more time to talk to my friends hehe~!

"Good. Oh and Apple Bloom..." Applejack added. I stopped my tracks and stared at her.

What now?

"Scootalo and Sweetie can walk with ya everyday to school if ya like that?" Applejack said, smiling.

"YESSSSIR!!" I shouted very loud, like maybe too loud.

It pierced Applejack's ears, so she shouted, "Hey! Don't be too too loud! People are still sleepin' ya know that!"

I giggled really happily, because Applejack has been treating me like a little kid but I'm not little anymore.

I'm not dumb enough to get myself into trouble, maybe... Sometimes, me and my friends get in trouble together because that's what we do, we are best friends so...

I'm glad that she finally trusted me to go on and not to hold her hand all the way.

I chuckled again, running into her arms, and hugged her tightly. She accepted the hug, hugging me back.

"About time." I mumbled, also hearing Applejack's chuckle.

"Get dressed already." Applejack spoke, and I laughed.

She broke the hug and left the room. I walked back to my closet.

"Now, which one?" I said, going through my closet, I lazily pick out a blue jeans with a pink crop top with a brown tank shirt underneath. I wore them on and I changed my bow, my color is pink but I just changed to a duplicate of pink bows because of dirtiness.