↱ 13 ↲ We Meet Again

*I'm so sorry I keep not updating this book for a long time but here it is, believe it or not, this is actually a new chapter!! I've also been focusing on my new Rarijack book. Anyways.. enjoy this long chapter!! This is a continuation from the cliffhanger.

Apple Bloom's POV

~~

Monday, March 6th, 12:21 PM

I took a long confused stare at the girl who was standing in front of me, my former enemy, bully, ex-girlfriend, and the love of my life, Diamond Tiara.

She was as shocked as I was. We obviously both knew we weren't going to see each other, especially not here.

What is she even doing here anyways?! This is NOT her scene, this is an educational camp.

Everything Diamond ever told me might've been a lie but I know for sure Diamond hates this kind of stuff.

She was playing with her hair, she's doing that same thing she always did when she's nervous and I bit my lips, twitching to smile.

She always look so cute when she does that.

I criticized her appearance and she really looked pretty in that dress.

But when I remember what she said to me before. I immediately wiped my smile off, and the thoughts I had.

Stupid, Apple Bloom. You have a girlfriend, Venus. Do not think about Diamond, and do not let her mess with you. She never loved you, remember?

I cleared my throat.

"Why are ya here, Diamond?" I said, coldly.

Diamond stared at me like she didn't expect me to say that.

"Uhm, this is the room number, sixty-five. So, I'm staying here. I'm your roommate now, Blankie." Diamond said, shrugging.

She had four suitcases on her selected bed, right next to my bed.. Typical, Diamond.

I groaned.

Diamond is going to stay here?! In the same darn room with me? I won't even survive the night if she does. I can't stay with her.

I don't want to be hurt again.. It will bring up memories and feelings, I don't want that!

"Okay.." I said, blankly.

"I'm goin' to head out, so do whatever ya want." I said, nonchalantly. I headed out the door.

I scanned for the strawberry blonde haired lady and she was standing over there, writing down something.

I walked over to her.

"Hey, excuse me, miss. I know you might have a lot of goin' on and is busy, but can I ask you a question?" I spoke.

The strawberry blonde haired lady glared at me. She moved the pencil that used to be in her hand to her ear. The pencil remains on her ear.

"You're right. I'm busy. So, I don't have time for this." She said, harshly.

Well, darn. She didn't have to be rude.