↱ 7 ↲ The Treehouse

*IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME I WAS BUSY AND WRITER BLOCKED BUT FINALLY HERE IT IS. A CHAPTER! It's a long chapter, up to 3,000 words, so I hope you guys will read it fully... the long chapter is an apology and a make up for y'all. For making you wait. So here it is, enjoy!!!

Apple Bloom's POV

~~

Saturday, September 15th, 2:23 PM

I'm currently at home, sitting on the couch in living room. My house seems so good, scent of apples. I was eating an apple, watching a show. Applejack was outside doing chores, Big Mac is out on a date. I know right, it's hard to believe that Big Mac is on a date, and it's even HARDER that he's dating my school teacher, Cheerlie.  Granny Smith were baking an apple pie.

Ugh, I'm exhausted from school but to make it more better was Diamond Tiara. We are still pretending that we hate each other but secretly we don't and we like each other. But at some times, me and Diamond would sneak out and make out.... At my home, at school, behind the school, when we are with my friends or hers. We would intensely make out but never got over that level, we never did more than that... I mean we are young, so we better keep it that way..

Yeah, I have been a bad girl lately but Diamond Tiara really changed me. Otherwise, why would I be a bad girl... I fell in love with her. I love Diamond Tiara. Nobody have made me feel like this way before.... I can't believe it.. I always had hated Diamond Tiara like literally all my life. She always bullied me, Scootalo and Sweetie Belle.

But she always bullied me directly more than them. I didn't understand why. But not only I hated her, I also liked her. I had a crush on her too but I didn't really realize it until the recent sleepover. Well, I'm glad now that Diamond know and she actually likes me back.. But I fell in love with her..

Then I came up with an idea... 'I want to take Diamond out on a date.' I thought.

But then, I never went out on a date, nor with a girl. And I have no idea where we should go for our date. I decided to go ask Applejack since she's my big sister and she's the best person to ask. As I got up from the couch and went behind the house. I walked around and found Applejack doing apple buck.

"Applejack! Hey!" I called her. Applejack looked up to me and I noticed her sweating.

"Hey, Apple Bloom. What's wrong?" She asked, putting down the hay buckets on the ground that was in her arms. She wiped the sweat off with her handkerchief. Then she stared at me waiting for an answer.

"Well, I want to ask something...." I began to say. Applejack kept looking at me but with a confused look. "Shoot. Ask me anything." She said as she continued to apple bucking.

"I wanted to know how you and Rarity are doing.." I asked. Applejack suddenly stopped doing apple bucking and looked at me, blushing.

I wanted to make a conversation before asking her the question I wanted to ask. Besides, I wanted to know how Rarity and her are doing anyways.. I heard that they were dating..

"What do you mean by that?" Applejack asked, like she doesn't know what I meant but she does.

"Applejack, I'm not stupid. I know you're dating Rarity." I said, chucking a little. She kept blushing.