↱ 14 ↲ Party Night

Apple Bloom's POV

~♥~

Monday, March 6th, 6:04 PM

I'm at the party right now, it was so loud here, everybody seems to be having fun, and the staff checked on us sometimes to make sure we are behaving. They go to a different cabin nearby to watch over us.

Loud music was everywhere, party drinks, delicious desserts, and disco included.

I was kind of not enjoying the party, I felt a little left out, nobody was talking to me.

I spied someone.

It was a girl. She sat on a bench, she looked left out too in the darkness while everybody is having the party of their life.

I decided to go sit with her and have a chat with her. If she's alone, and I am alone, then why can't we be friends?

I wasn't about to not have fun, this is a camp, after all.

"Hi there." I said when I approached her on the bench.

She was looking at something but it seems like I spooked her.

"Ahh! Sorry.. I didn't see you there. You scared me." She said, softly.

I laughed lightly.

She reminds me of Fluttershy, Applejack's shy and kind friend.

And my girlfriend too, Venus is a sweet girl, she would help me with anything, and I could tell her whatever I needed to get out. She'd understand and be there for me.

Unlike, Diamond. She was there for me but.. It was all an act anyways.

The girl is a baby blue haired girl with lilac purple highlights. She had those glittering violet eyes.

"What do ya got in your mind that keeps you thinkin' about?" I asked, since the girl seems to have something she can't get out of her mind.

She didn't see me come here.

"Oh.." She began.

"It's nothing."

"Come oooonnnnnn." I nudged her.

"We are the only ones who's sittin' on a bench right now. I'm bored, and looking to make friends here. It doesn't hurt to tell me."

She looked at me, and sighed in defeat.

"Fine, alright.. It's just that.. Before you came here, I was thinking about my ex-girlfriend." She admitted.

"Oh, you like girls!" I said, and she replied, "Yeah."

"I do too."

"That's nice!" She said.

"What happened between you guys?" I asked.

"She cheated on me with a much better-looking girl, I guess I wasn't pretty enough." She frowned.

"Hey!" I called out.

"Ya are pretty, trust me, she is a jerk for cheatin' on you, I just met ya like five minutes ago, and I already know you're a great person. It's sad she couldn't see that." I said.

"Aww, thank you. That means a lot." She said, smiling.

"Of course." I said, smiling back.

"I still miss her though.." She mentioned.

I looked down to the floor, and somehow, I thought about Diamond and our time together.

Argh! Why can't I stop thinking about her? Just wash her out of my brain!