Chapter 2

*Mild language
___________________________

Ayumu's P.O.V

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!! Damn it! Late on my first day of school, so cliche! No, I can do this, I will not be late and make a fool of myself! 5...4...3... I'm almost there...2...1...MADE IT!!! YES! ON TIME, NO EMBARRASSMENT! All I have to do is find my class in this huge freaking building! Let's see... 1-2...1-3...ah! 1-4, here we go! I step inside only to see 3 bitches standing near my damn desk. Today is not my day!
Resisting my urges to slap them, I walk up to one of them and tap their shoulder. "Excuse me, but your in my way. Would you mind moving for me?" I say in a polite sounding voice. Ugh, she looks like a Barbie doll gone wrong. A cheap spray tan that makes it look like she's orange, dirty blonde hair that glistens with hairspray and grease with a gigantic bow in her ponytail, makeup applied as if her little sister got into the finger paint, perfume with such a strong, rotten smell it would make you think she had just went dumpster diving, uniform covered in makeup stains and other unidentifiable things, along with a skirt so short she might as well come to class without them tomorrow and a chest so fake you could pop with a pencil. Sorry, that was a bit exaggerated but you know what I mean.
The other two were a lot prettier than her though, dressed properly with skirts that reach mid-thigh, small amount of pink lipgloss applied, a brunette with short twin-tails and a red-head with long straight hair reaching her hip, and a faint cherry scented perfume. Miss Barbie looked at me with a weird face and the other 2 glimpse at me before turning away red faced. And then I realized Barbie was trying to seduce me, a smile with a finger on her lip that looked more like she was trying to get something out of her teeth, eyes drooping like she was going to pass out and squishing her chest to make it look bigger. Before I could ask again for them to move, Barbie grabbed my tie and pulled me close to her face. The stench of her perfume was a lot worse than I thought up close, I almost threw up.
"Hey, you know, your pretty hot. You mind telling this cutie your name?" She asked as she looked me straight in the eye, licking her lip slightly. The other to girls were just wide eyed and just ... surprised.  About what though? Probably that their leader just made a move on the hot "guy ". I stared her straight in the eye, "You'll learn it soon enough." I replied. "Stubborn. I like it." She said. Uhhhggg! It's really unsettling to get hit on by a girl when your girl that's straight. She let's go of my tie and walks back to her desk. I turn my head at the other two girls and grin at them.
"Would you mind moving? That's my seat." I smile. "O-oh! Uh, s-sure!" One of them stutters. She gets up and they both scurry back to their desks. "Haaaa! Finally!" I sigh as I sit down. The teacher walks in and begins class with introducing ourselves and stating one fact about them selves for me. Barbie's up first. "My name's Takafuji Miho. My daddy is rich so don't be jealous of me!" She smirked at the class. He went down the list and reaches my name. I stand up a walk to the front of the class.
"This here is our transfer student, be nice to him and maybe I'll go a little easier on you guys on your next test" There's a collective groan of annoyance from everyone in class.
"Hello, my name is Nakanishi Ayumu. I'm 5'7" I guess." I state not knowing what else to say. I sit back down, not caring to learn my classmates names. The goes down the line again, and while I wait in boredom, one of them catches my eye. "MY NAME'S GOSHIKI TSUTOMU! I'M GOING TO BECOME THE ACE OF SHIRATORIZAWA'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM!" This boy with a black bowl-cut shouts. This guy has quite the enthusiasm. I like it. I'll have a chat with him after class during lunch.

___________________________________

Just in case u don't know who he is

Shiratorizawa's ace wannabe!