Chapter 3

Yay, I'm back. Finally. I've made a few changes in the past chapters and now working on the chapters to come. Sorry for not updating.
________________________________

Ayumu's POV

RRIIIINNNGGGG!!!

Finally! The lunch bell! Guess it's time for the transfer student make friends. Maybe someone will invite me to eat with them! Pfffft hahaha! Who am I kidding? That only works in the mangas, sometimes shoujo manga heroines are too optimistically unreal. Anyway, now's  my chance to see what's with that Goshiki boy.
I rummage around my bag a bit before finding my lunch box and heading out to trail him. That is, until the Barbie trio stop me at the door. Damn it, I'm gonna lose him! He's running in a hurry for some damn reason, I better get this over with.
"May I help ya-you ladies?" Wow, I really do suck at talking polite.
"Don't you remember us? So mean~! Anyway, you should join us for lunch, it'll just be lovely eating with you~" Miwhore-I mean Miho obviously trying to flirt with me. But her efforts to no avail. The other female classmates look at her as an annoying fly in their way of making a move on me but I know how the feel.
"Thanks, but-"
"Oh my god did you make your own lunch?! I wanna try some!" Cutting me off like a bitch. She just a rat. Don't break your poker face.
"I'm sorry," putting on my famously kind smile that just radiates sunshine, "but, I'd rather eat alone for today so I can get accustomed to my new surroundings," my smile turning into a discreet glare at her. I push my way through the doorway and dash to find bowl cut-what's his name. Zig zagging through the halls, I finally notice him going into the courtyard, his arms looking full with something. I follow him as he heads towards the gym building I presume. This place is seriously huge though, I just saw more horses here than I ever seen at the zoo. How did I even get to enroll here?? I can think about that later, right now I'm here to make a friend. Can I even call this making a friend?
I hide behind nearby vending machines and spy on him, still a little too shy to walk up and approach him. I take a closer look and realize that the thing he had in his arms was..a giant bag of meat buns. Not to mention that he's in his gym uniform? When did he have time to change? Does he just wear that under his uni-
"I don't appreciate stalkers after my juniors~"
A sinister sounding and feeling voice whispers in my ear from behind me unexpectedly.
"Ah!" I shout before stumbling backwards and falling, almost spill my lunch and revealing myself. An orange haired boy and a boy with weird blondish brown slanted bangs sitting on the stairs, as well as black bowl cut stares in confusion at me. My face flushed red and I look away and at the guy who whispered in my ear. Cool spikey red hair and sleepy looking eyes. Wowza, isn't this an interesting bunch. I notice they're all in gym uniforms. 'Shiratorizawa boys volleyball'
Volleyball.
A word I tried so hard to erase from my mind. A word that I refused to let exist in me.
My mind begins to space out until red head speaks up again.
"Well well! For security reasons I have to ask you your age, name, and class! I don't approve of stalkers! So tell me, why were you stalking my dear junior? I can't and won't allow it!"
He's...really weird. I hear the muffled sounds of what seems to be choking and see that they're coming from bowl cut finishing the bun in his mouth and running over to me and his senpai. Ah shoot, I feel really embarrassed now ///
I feel stupid for slinking around like some creep. My face starts to blush a less aggressive red to a soft pink. Why am I so awkward around people?
"Senpai! A stalker? What do you-"
"OOOHHHH! What's this?! You look quite cute all blushing like that even though you're a guy! Wait! Do you have a crush on Goshiki over here? Do you fancy guys?" Red starts to claims like he just found out his little sister has a crush.
"Crush?!" Goshiki shouts in embarrassment. No no no no no! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A FRIEND GOD DAMMIT! I have to say something before this gets even worse.
"N-no! I don't have a cru-"
"What's going on out there?" As another voice coming from inside the gym cuts me off. A boy with familiar ash blonde hair and dark tips comes out to see what's happening and oh my god is that-
"EITA!!!!" I cry out as I get up and run into his arms, almost knocking him over.
"Wah-woah wAIT!" Obviously startled. "What's happe- AYU-CHAN?!" He blurts out after realizing who I am. Now everyone is even more confused how I know their teammate, wondering what our relationship is based on the familiar use of each other's names, weather or not I'm Goshiki's stalker and who the hell I am. This is one of the top worst first impressions someone can give when meeting a bunch of new people.
Eita speaks up again, "Ayu-chan, what are doing here? What's going on?" He pulls me into a hug, giving off the loving warmth like he did back then, "If you guys did anything to he-" I slap my hands over his mouth before he reveals my secret. If it gets out that I'm a girl, I'M DONE FOR. I'll have to transfer again and- "Hey! What'd you do that for Ayu?" When did he move my hands off his mouth?
"Just-someone expla-"
"COULD YOU ACTUALLY BE HERE TO SEE EITA? DOEA THIS MEAN YOU'RE HIS BOYFRIEND????" Red head screams out in excitement.
I guess this is where my high school life ends.

_______________________________
(Let's see what happens~)