We meet

Just another boring day. What can't things get interesting for once? And why the hell am I being chased, again!? All I wanted was to enjoy a nice walk on this beautiful island, and these damn marines just can't take a hint. Its not my fault I have a 500 million bounty on my head.

You see a alley coming up so you squeeze your way through and hide in the shadows.

"Yn! Where could she have gone? She has to be around here somewhere." You heard a marine yell.

"Just keep on looking, and don't just stand there." Yelled another.

" Where is she, dont tell me we've lost her!" Smoker shouted, anger clouding his voice.

" Sorry sir, but it would seem that way."

"Damn. Dont stop looking till she's been found!" Smoker voice boomed.

"Y-yess sirr!" They shouted in  unison and ran off to find you.

Wooh! That was close! You thought and came out of your hiding spot.

I wonder what I should do now that I got away from those knuckleheads.

You started heading in the opposite direction until you hit a wall and fell on the floor.

"Owch. I didnt think there was a wall here." You mumbled due to the pain in your butt from the harsh landing.

"There wasn't," a deep unrecognizable voice rang in your ears.

Wait. Walls can't talk. You thought and looked up to see a man. He was wearing a long black cloak and had a white fluffy hat with black spots on it.

"Are you just gonna sit there and stare or are you gonna apologize" he commanded more than asked.

Arrogant!  You though with a tick mark, indicating you were pissed at his behavior.

"Excuse me?" You said through your rage.

"You bumped into me and then called me a wall. I expect an apology." He said, amused at your reaction as a smirk appeared on his lips.

This guy! Who does he think he is to have the nerve-

"I'm sorry!" Your thoughts were interrupted by another voice. Your attention was brought to a big, fluffy, white... Polar bear?

"I'm sorry for my captain! We didn't see you there." The polar bear spoke on behave of the man who you no longer held a grudge against. He wore a orange jumpsuit and black boots.

He spoke. You thought as you stared at the polar bear.

"Its okay! Don't worry I'm fine." You managed to say as he held out a big paw, to which you happily accepted and stood on your feet.

"He didn't ask how you were." The man mumbled and you exchanged a glare.

"Don't worry he's always like that."
"Yeah, but when did he get so clumsy as to bump into such a beautiful girl." Too voices said and two males popped out from behind the polar bear.

"Penguin! Shachi! " the man from earlier yelled, clearly mad.

"S-sorry captain"
"Yeah. W-we were only trying to be friendly!" The two shouted in defense, putting their hands up.

"Whatever. I'm going back to the sub, finish what I've asked you to do." The man said and started walking away.

Seriously. What has got that man all riled up.

" Anyways. We've got some supply shopping we need to do before we head back."
"You wanna come with us miss?".
Asked the two men. Penguin and shachi I think their names were.

"Oh right! We need to introduce ourselves! Well my name is Penguin! Loyal to the one and only Trafalgar D. Water Law, captain of the heart pirates!"Penguin yelled in salute.

"And I'm Shachi! Also loyal to the one and only! He was the man in a grumpy mood earlier." He whispered the last sentence, also saluting.

" I'm sorry! My name is Bepo. Its a pleasure to meet you." The polar bear squeaked.

So cute! I just wanna hug him. You thought as he also saluted and then all three of them did a signature pose.

You giggled at their reactions.
"My name Ln Fn.( last and first name) but you can just call me yn."

"Aww your laugh is so cute!" Bepo cooed while hugging you. You hugged back, giggling at his adorableness.

"Lucky bastard."
"I wish I could hug her too" Penguin and Shachi moped in jealousy.

"Anyways, where did you three need to go?" You asked, no longer hugging the fluff ball.

" Oh yeah. To the store before we forget." Penguin announced as we all headed to the store.

What a weird bunch, huh mom? Dont worry up there. Your little girl is doing just fine...I hope.