Land Ho! The Red Hair pirates!

You were sitting in your room, desperately trying to stay warm. The cold temperature had only decreased more as the submarine neared an island you were passing by. Bepo said this was the fastest way along the grand line, but now you're thinking he just wanted to be in the cold.

How is this room so cold?! I need to get outta here! You concluded, hastely exiting the freezing room. There has to be some room in this place that's warm. The kitchen ! I should have started in there. You ran for the kitchen  in anticipation that it would be warmer. Upon entering the kitchen, instant warmth hit you. It felt great until someone had to ruin the moment.

" Umm. Y/n-san? Are you okay?" Bepo sounded from your direction. It ended up to just be Bepo that you ran into when entering the room.

"Bepo?! Yep I'm totally fine now!" You laugh, snuggling up to him.

"But your freezing cold! Your not sick are you?" Bepo examined your temperature worriedly.

"Dont worry about that Bepo.  My body prevents such diseases from being caught." You smiled. Bepo seemed to relax at that piece of information but was still concerned for you well being.

All of a sudden, a loud alarm sounded throughout the sub. It was a warning alarm.

"Bepo we need your help!" Sacchi barged in to the room, knocking you both down in the process. "Oops, sorry.." He scratched the back of his head. "But we need you help." He helped you both of the ground.

"Yeah! It seems were too close to the surrounding island, and were hitting the glaciers that are there." Penguin explained the situation to Bepo as they dragged the navigator to the control room to steer away from the incoming ice.

"Thats just great. They took away the only warmth I have on this ship" you poured, talking to yourself as they left you behind. The cold began creeping up again and it was time to find a new warmth spot.

" Y/n-ya! Why aren't you at your post!" Law demanded from behind you.

Now its definitely too cold in here! You exsasperated, trying to get away from Law's icy evil clutches.

"Where do you think your going?" He called, moving in front of the door to prevent any further escapes. "I asked you a question. I expect an answer." He said coldly, his eyes penetrating your soul.

"T-thats not fair!" You exhaled at the tall man in front of you.

"Excuse me?" he rose his eyebrow, clearly indicating a bad sign.

"I- you..what I meant was.. You never told me I had a job. How was I suppose to know." You stuttered, slowly getting quieter as Law's glare darkened.

He didn't say anything for awhile. His mind contemplating what to do. Each second going by just made the tension grow.

" Very well. Seems I need to inform you on your duties as a heart pirate." He decided with his eyes closed. You muffled a giggle at the his choice of words."Is there a problem?" He stated, annoyed at your mocking.

"You said duty." You laughed, holding your sides in contempt.

A tick mark appeared at Law's temple. Obviously agitated with your childish behavior." For the time being," he glared, causing you to cease your laughter," you are to help Bepo steer clear of the glaciers the ship is headed for. Do I make myself clear?" He seethed through clenched teeth.

"Crystal!" You gulped, not wanting to anger him any more. He walked out without another word. Why is it he's always grumpy when he talks to me? You sulked, making your way within the freezing submarine.