Body Swap?! Law for a day!

Hmmhmmh.mhm.hmm mm.

You began humming along to your favorite song while catching up on your reading. The arguing of each member of the crew over the breakfast table went unnoticed by you.

"Hey Name-can can you tell bepo to stop drooling all over my shirt!" You heard Sacchi yell from beside you. You turn to instead see penguin. He pointed over to Sachi who was drooling all over his shirt with fish in his hands.

"Umm. Sachi? You're drooling over your own shirt." You state, not seeing so much of a hair from the mentioned fluffy polar bear.

"No I'm not, bepo is!" He persists. It was penguin speaking again but he sounded just like sachi.

"Penguin?" You say, unsure of the game he was trying to play.

"Yes Name-san?" Jean Bart calls out but sounds just like penguin.

"Okay! You better tell me what prank you guys are pulling before  somebody regrets it" you state, annoyed at their childish behavior.

" But Y/n-san! We aren't trying to prank you. " Bepo says from Sachi's body.

"Okay. So let me get this straight." You announced as the group sits in front of your standing form. You look at each of them to make sure they were paying attention. They all nod.

"So you six have tried to play a prank on Law-ya, got caught in the process and now he's switched your bodies." They all nod with each statement you say, indicating you got the gist of the story. " And now
Bepo is Sachi,
Sachi is Penguin
Penguin is Jean Bart,
Jean Bart is Ikkaku,
Ikkaku is Clione,
And Clione is Bepo." You state, counting your fingers as you go through the list, slightly confusing yourself in the process.

"Yup! Please help us Y/n-chan!" Clione shouts from inside Bepo's body.

"Yeah! If you ask him he'll listen to you!"  Ikkaku reasons, speaking from Clione's body.

"Eh?! Im not so sure. He's always glaring at me every time I look over at him. Then quickly averts his eyes when he sees me staring back." You say unsure of your captain's intentions.

The whole group sweat drops at your ignorance. The fact that their captain had a thing for you was so blatantly obvious to them.

"Don't  think too much of it, he does that." Penguin ,from Jean's body, tries to cover for their captain. Still trying to talk you into reversing their punishment.

"Well, I'll try." You decide, edging your way to the door.

"Hooray for name-chan!!" They shout in happy unison.

Knock knock.

"What is it." The eerie voice muffled through the door. Definitely not a good time.

"Sorry! I-ill come back" you shuddered, not wanting to have to deal with the angered captain.

Just as you were about to walk away, the door suddenly opened. You turned to look at a shirtless Law before you. His bare chest showing defined lines of his tattoos and muscles. You trailed up his form to look him in the eyes when he started talking.

"Is there a problem Y/n-ya?" He sounded worried but his face remained angered and annoyed. I upset him...

"There's. None." you said unsure of how to answer without upsetting him more. He sighed of relief. He seemed to breathe out a 'good' before turning to you again, it was so quiet though, you may have wondered if he really voiced it or if it was in your head.

"Then what is it?" He sounded genuine, if only his face didn't say opposite.

You turned your head and saw the group around the corner watching you. You sweat dropped. If there was a way of getting out of this then, there wasn't any now.