Happy Birthday Captain Law

"Okay guys. Today is a really big deal. And if anyone of you mess it up I swear I'll take it to your grave." You told the crew, planning out every detail of today's event.

"First. We need you know who, you know where." You read off your list to do.

"Wait what." Penguin questioned.

"The Captain off the ship" you whisper yelled. "We went through this five times guys, pay attention." You huffed.

"Went through what?" A gruff voice sounded behind your little huddle.

"Captain!" Bepo shouted in surprise.

You glared at the other crew members, handing Bepo the list secretly. You knew he'd actually get things done.

"Law-ya! Just the captain I wanted to see. Its your turn to go out for supplies." You said, hoping he wouldn't look at the board to see it was actually Jeans turn to gather supplies.

"Are you sure? I could of sworn I saw-" he began speaking before being cut off.

"Could of sworn you saw your own name! Hahaha. I'll go with you. To the stores!" You shouted glimpsing at the crew to acknowledge the plan was in motion before taking Laws hand and dragging him towards the stores of the island you arrived at earlier.

"Woah. What a lovely island." You gasped looking over at the surrounding trees and flowers. Hummingbirds flew over you and butterfly's danced around.

Law looked your way before smiling to himself. Tightening the grasp you forgot was on your hand before pulling you in a direction.

"Come on Y/n-ya. The town is this way." He said, still holding on to your hand.

You looked down, noticing how your hand just fit perfectly in the palm of his. You got rid of your thoughts. You needed to keep Law occupied for five hours so the crew could finish up their preparations. You both finally reached the town. It was very lively, and everyone knew everyone.

"Whats the first on our list?" Law asked you. You froze. He couldn't possibly mean that list right?

"List?" You croaked out.

"Of supplies needed." He sighed, rolling his eyes at your behavior. You were the one so set on going.

"Oh yeah! The list. We need more food." You replied, dragging the raven haired around each store.

~on the ship~

"Sachi! We need more streamers. Hand me that bucket." Penguin called from on top of the ladder.

"Right, got it!" Sachi complained, handing penguin the bucket before steadiling the ladder once more.

"Guys does anyone know how to bake?" Jean asked desperately, coming onto the deck with a charred face, a little flame in his apron.

"What the hell were you making in there coal?" Uni yelled, scrunching his face at the burnt smell.

"Where am I putting these signs? I don't know where they go!" Ikkaku screams in frustration. Pulling her hair out in the process.

"Why did Name-chan leave us here to work by ourselves. We're a disaster!" Clione shouts after tripping over boxes of decorations.

"No were not! Y/n San left it up to us to create the best birthday party ever!" Bepo shouts gaining motivation in some.

"Yeah. And if we mess up we're taking it to our grave." Sachi whimpers.

"No! This is for our captain! We will not let him down. Too many years have we failed to make him a birthday to remember. Too many years have we fed him burnt charcoal! Too many years has he eaten it anyways, even though we knew it was the grossest thing in history. Well not this year! Ikkaku! Hang those signs over the railings!" Bepo declared.