The Snowy Tundra! Let's Take a Sick Day!

You woke up comfortably in your new room. Since you're now apart of the crew, sacchi and penguin renovated an old storage room, hence making it your new room. They did a fairly good job turning it into a bedroom, beautiful drapes covered your bed frame with a nice wardrobe and dresser; a mirror accommodating the two. They even went out of their way to get you new clothes. A crew uniform.
"Yup! Definitely not wearing this." You stated, tossing it aside. You decided to map out the submarine. Since you still had no idea how to get around, it would be best to memorize the platform so you could easily get to where you needed to go. You stepped outside your door to run smack into a wall.
"Ooff. Why am I always running into walls?" You grumble at your misfortune, rubbing at your nose that took most of the blow.
" You know, some people take that to heart when your constantly calling them walls." A familiar growl sounded over your complaining. You looked up to see none other than Law himself. He looked annoyed beyond all reason.
Sounds like deja vu... You thought.
"No kidding." He stated walking away.
He can read thoughts! You exasperated.
"No. You simply state your thoughts out loud." He smirked before stepping into his room.
Oh. Yup. Thats right. Your room just so happened to be right next to Law's. Yippee. Erhm sarcasm erhem.

As you began your walk around the sub, you noticed how chilly it became. Rubbing your bare arms, you continued your journey. Mentally noting what each room was and where it was located.

There were five bathrooms in total along with twenty other bedrooms belonging to the rest of the crew. Penguin's was right of your bedroom, Law was on the left, Sacchi was right of Penguins and then jean Bart to the right of his. Across from you was Bepo and his right was Clione and his left was ikkaku and then Uni.... And so it continued.

There were a lot of members you still needed to remember, already meeting most of them when they threw you that welcoming party. Everyone however, was very nice and greeted you whenever they passed or saw you down the hall. Some of them even stayed to talk and show you around, but had to quickly get back to work after.

Maintaining a course underwater seemed like a tough job, and having a captain of the worst generation and a shichibukai was even harder. You were just glad you weren't given any official job yet, not wanting to overexcert yourself for 'standing by'.

There were four storage room holding food supplies and medical supplies mostly. There was one room you looked into and saw it stuffed with the crews' uniform. So full that they attacked you when you opened the door.You were traumatized. Why would they need so many....

There were three parts of the deck, to which you didn't explore due to still being underwater. One in the front and two in the back. The front side was the highest point of the sub with the two in the back from slightly to highly lower than it.

Looking out the window, you weren't that far underwater, and could still sight the surface of it. There were huge floating icy glaciers floating above and the windows fogged up on the inside. It was then you noticed a major drop in temperature.

"Y/n-san! Its such a nice day today, isn't it? Such nice cool weather were having. It feels great." Bepo glistened as he breathed in the nice cold air.
"Bepo! Just the bear I needed to see!" You exclaimed, jumping onto the fluffly polar bear and taking in his warmth.
"Y/n-san. How are you cold on a day like this? Your shivering all over." Bepo said, frantically trying to warm you up.
"Your so warm Bepo." You murmured into his chest.

"Ehem. Hope I'm not interrupting anything." A voice sounded behind the two of you.

You released your grip from Bepo to see a very agitated Law.

"Captain!" Bepo saluted.
"Heya Law-ya." You smiled at the menacing look Law was giving you.

"Bepo! I need your help in the stationary room." Law demanded, not taking his eyes off you. "You follow." He added.

"Aye Aye Captain ! You can count on me!" Bepo obliged to Laws request; you silently following close behind."What do you need us to do?" Bepo asked Law cheerfully, despite the tense aura emitting off him.

"There is a virus going around. Half of the crew has already obtained it." Law explained the situation." Y/n-ya! Are you medically experienced?" He asked, hoping you at least knew your basics.

"Are you kidding? I've had to deal with Kidd fighting every single person and creature who looked at him. Im medically experienced." You bragged about your skillful capabilities. He just rolled his eyes however. "Hey what's up with you Mr. Grumpy pants?" You pouted at his rude behavior. Law looked at you solemnly before briefly turning back ahead. Geez. Whats he so mad about? I was just having a touching moment with Bepo before he had to show up. You thought, frustrated at the signals he was handing your way.

You finally reached the stationary room. It was filled with beds. Almost half the crew was here. They all looked pale and droopy.

"Looks like they all caught colds." You commented on the appearances of their state.

"Yeah that's what I thought at first too. But its a lot more severe than that. I suspect it is a rare respiratory virus called 'human enterovirus 68.'" Law determined the condition of his crew. Sacchi and Penguin were here as well and were happy to see you.

"Name-san!-cough"
"Im glad-cough- to see you here-cough." The duo sputtered up a sentence, clearly affected by the disease.

"Enterovirus..." You said thinking, gaining Laws attention," I've heard of that. It can start just like a cold -- runny nose, sneezing, coughs -- but it's the wheezing you have to watch out for," you further explained the symptoms of the virus.

"Heh. You know more than I gave you credit for." Law spoke with a previous grin plastered on his face.

A tick mark appeared at your forehead. "Whats that suppose to mean!?" You countered.

"Bepo I need my tools." He commanded, ignoring your protests.

"Damn it, don't ignore me" you whined.

"Captain, your tools!" Bepo retrieved the sought out item.

"Quite your whining and help me would ya?" He patronized, getting to work on his sick crew.

You grumbled before helping Penguin and Sacchi. Due to you convenient made-out-of-water personnel, you found healing people easy for you. You grabbed some medical herb from an air pocket in your body you store for emergencies. Grinding up the leaves and combining it with the fresh water, you created a nice soothing ointment that you placed on their forehead. Feeling instant relief, Sachi and Penguin thanked you.

"Wow that was so cool name-san!" Sacchi thanked, no longer coughing up a storm. "Yeah! I feel better already!" Penguin announced, regaining his lost energy.

You began doing that to the rest of the crew, each one thanking you in the process. Law watched you from the corner of his eye as you bid farewell to everyone before taking your leave.

You walked over to the window, looking out at the marine life floating by.

"Im impressed by your little show back there." Law commented, following you out.

"It was no big deal! Kidd got sick a lot when growing up. Its just a trick I learned." You explain, looking up at him. He nodded in acknowledgement but twitched when you brought up Kidd.

"You didn't get sick?" He asked, interested in you childhood.

"Not really. I would get sick once or twice, but that all stopped when I ate the devil fruit. I don't really have an immune system anymore." You remininsed over the older days with your cousin.

"Well, you should get some rest. Were almost to our destination." He informed before walking away.

Mom. Im at a loss for words when it comes to my new captain. But, where ever were headed, I hope there's no snow.