1.

Kim Taehyung

"min yoongi! i told you to save me the last cookie~." i whined and sat next to him on his couch, placing my head on his shoulder. 

"im sorry, they were just too good, i kinda..." he then rested his head on top of mine and i frowned, really wanting that chocolate mint cookie, it was really good. yoongi and i got it from the shop downtown, since it was our 1 year anniversary together.  yoongi, on our 1 year anniversary, had planned to take me to downtown daegu and visit some places that hes been too. we both grew up in daegu but i lived on the opposite side of town that him.  It was really fun, we had gone onto a tour bus and visited a lot of cool and famous places. 

he also bought me a packet of cookies, but he ended up eating most of them before i had the chance. i didnt care too much since he ate them, but i asked for the last one.

"i promise to buy you more cookies next time." yoongi says apologetically and i nodded in satisfaction.

over the last year, jungkook and jimin have been very happy together, and they seem just right for each other, even though it sounds cheesy as hell, its the truth. 

"what do you want to do today, hyung?" i had a couple weeks off school since the third quarter ended, and we had nothing to do today.

"well, i had planned to take you out for lunch, i dunno." he shrugged, and yawned still being the tired person he is.

"ill go take a shower then." i smiled and kissed his cheek before hopping up and ran to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

- - - - -

Min Yoongi

i smiled small as taehyung hopped off the couch and headed into the shower. 

i yawned and ruffled my hair turedly with my hand. my eyes watered slightly - and affect of just waking up - as i sat back into the couch, watching whatever the hell was on the tv.

i spread my arms out along the top of the couch, and rested my feet on the coffee table. sooner, i heard the shower running loudly from the bathroom.

the walls in this house weren't the thickest, nor the thinnest either.

i began to doze off on the couch before my phone buzzed violently on my chest, and my eyes immediately shot open.

i groaned not even bothering to check the caller id.

"the fuck you want?" i rubbed my tired eyes, as a small giggle came from the other end of the phone.

"sorry hyung, did i wake you?" a soft, quiet voice came from the other end of the phone.

"aish, yea." i responded, yawning once again. i decided to get up and get a cup of coffee ready since im a tired fuck already.

"sorry hyungie. but, jungkookie and i just wanted to know if youd come out to lunch with us? yknow, hangout with eachother, because its been a while." jimin replied sweetly through the phone.

"hmm-" i poured the already brewed coffee into my mug and added some creamer and a little suga.r.

"uh,,, yeah. taehyung and i wouldnt mind." i migrated from the kitchen into the livingroom, once again and placed my mug on the table.

"great~. okay, so meet us there around 2. sound good, hyung?" his childish, excited voice chimed through and i couldnt help but chuckle a little.

"yeah, works just fine. meet you two then. bye."

"bye!"

i hung up, and went back to my original position on the couch, taking sips of my coffee slowly as it was still hot as hell.

the loud noise coming from the bathroom had soon faded and taehyungssi soon exited the bathroom dressed prettily with wet, messy hair.

"ya, taehyungie, baby?" i called for gim and he nodded as he ran a towel through his hair attempting to get it dry.

"kook and chim called and wanted to know if you wanted to go out to lunch with em, around 2?"

"oh, yay! i missed my jiminie and kookie~." tae smiled and his smile is so beautiful i swear to jesus.

"okay, cool." i smiled back and got up to change. i kissed him as i walked by, as his cheeks turned tomato red.

i pinched his cheeks before heading into my room.

"cutie."

- - - - -

an: first chapter.
yeah sorry i kinda procrasrinated on this. sorry.
shits beens happenin and yeah.
hope you like it, and i hope it isnt shit.
night beautifulsssss.