2.

Min Yoongi

i stepped out of our room, and quickly slipped on a black leather jacket over a white t-shirt, and some now faded black skinny jeans. after getting dressed i brushed through my black hair and ran my hands through it to even out my bangs before i brushed my teeth and sprayed some cologne on myself. 

"min yoongi-hyung! you almost done?" i heard taetae yell from the opposite side of the door, and i set down the spray before straightening my jacket and walked out. 

"yeah." i stood in front of him, patting my pockets making sure i had the house keys and everything. 

"well its almost 1:30, we gotta go." he gripped my hand tightly, and practically dragged me out of the door with my shoes barely on my feet. i chuckled while rolling my eyes, knowing that he is really excited to see our friends again. 

- - - - -

Park Jimin

Jungkookie and i started to make our way to the mall as it was just 1:24 pm. Our hands were tangled together, and our steps were in sync as we walked down the busy streets of Seoul. 

"im excited to see taehyungie and yoongi-hyung, its been a while." i comment through the comfortable silence between me and baby kookie. "ya, im excited too, hyung. its been really long." he giggled small and began talking about the times we shared with tae during school last year, since it was really funny. 

we walked into the mall together, and decided it was kind of best to stop at the tables and talk there while we waited for taehyung and yoongi-hyung. 

we began talking abut non-sense and whatnot, like what we did last week for dinner or whatever. 

Since jungkook and i have been together, we have been quite happy and working really well together. his childish behavior is absolutely adorable, and just the way he walks and talks, i am crazy for him. 

"YA JUNGKOOKSSI!! JIMINIE-HYUNG!!" i turn my head over my shoulder and see a little taehyungie running to us two, arms open. 

"Taetae-hYUNG!!!!" jungkook then got up and ran towards tae, as i got up and walked to yoongi-hyung who was chuckling at his loud, silly boyfriend. I chuckled as well, as they hugged each other tightly, almost making one another fall over. 

"ah i missed you hyungs." jungkook then had pulled away from tae to hug yoongi, as me and him switched off and hugged one another. 

"yah, we really missed you guys." i chuckled and hugged taehyungie and ruffled his hair, playfully.

"same for you two." yoongi commented and hugged me as well.

"ah its been a loooooong timee since weve seen you both!" jungkookie states and stands right beside me.

"yea it has." comments taehyung.

"well, why dont we catch up at lunch?" i suggest.

they all nodded and followed suite, heading to a random place.

- - - - -

Min Yoongi

i held taehyungs hand as we walked to our favorite pizza place, i forgot the name but its a really cute little restaurant, eoth delicious food and pretty cheap as well.