4.

[Slight NSFW warning near end]

Kim Taehyung

"yah! taehyung-ah! you mustve been super tired." i open my eyes halfway, seeing hyung infront of me.

"mmmm wha-" i mustve fallen asleep in the car.. i rubbed the sleepyness out if my eyes and finally looked around. the car was in park, in an open field...

i folded my lips in, confused.

"hyung... where,, are we?" yoongi said he was talking me somewhere but never told me, now im really confused and ??.

"this is where i was taking you." he smiled and slapped his hands on his thighs.

"in an open feild??" i asked, clearly confused still, looking out the window.

"ahh, no. its a surprise. close your eyes!!" yoongi had placed my own hands over my eyes before hopping out of the car and coming to lead me wherever he was.

i mean he could end up murdering me or something but he would never do anything like that.

"just follow me, babe." he held me by the waist as he lead me through the cut grass. i felt the leaves brush against my exposed skin and smiled being tickled slightly.

"where are weee hyungg?" in excitement i was jumping as i heard an unusual sound.. sounded like, water ?

"ready?" i nod as yoongi replaces my hands with his.

"one, two... three!!" my eyes see light again, looking down after a couple seconds i gasped right away.

my eyes landed on a waterfall, down into a pond. the water looked so crystal clear, the grey and dark rocks complimented the waters clear tone, as the sun reflected and shined off both.

"waaaaooowww!! hyungie, woah! how did yo-"

"i have some connections~" min yoongi smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. i blushed and smiled happily, almost the happiest i have ever been.

"this is really beautiful." myself said aloud, sighing in happiness.

"it really is. want to swim??"

i had looked up at my wonderful boyfriend in disbelief.

"can we?" i asked and he responded with a nod and ran off to the top of the waterfall.

"yah!! get back here~" i giggled and started to run after him.

- - - - -

as soon as i got to the top my lungs were burning and begging for air. my body sprawled out on the grass, taking oxygen into my lungs.

soon i sit up and see hyung just in his boxers.. my face heats up and i look away shyly.

"yah! taehyungie-." yoongi motioned me to look over at him which i did.

"ye-yeah?" my cheeks burned.

"cmon~!! start undressing." yoongi shouted and waited near the edge of the waterfall.

i had bitten my lip out of nervousness. i hadnt really ever undressed infront of hyung, not did he ever see my stomach or back or anything.

i was a bit self-concious but i stripped off my shirt and pants, tossing them ontop of yoongis clothes pile.

walking up next to hyung, he places his hand in mines.

"wanna jump? its only about 10 feet." motioning his hands to the edge.

"i-uh im- er-" my stuttering cut off when yoongis hands held both of my cheeks, as he placed his soft pink lips onto mine.

i calmed into the kiss, controlling my breathes.

soon after he pulls away and smiles to me. "we'll be alright babe. i promise.~" his words are calm and soothing.

gosh i love his voice.

i nod my head and i hold hands with him before we jump into the water below.

"on 3!"

"one,"

"two,"

"three!!"

we jumped off together hand in hand, in a matter of seconds feeling the cold water wash over my whole body.

i quickly swim back up shivering and chattering my teeth.

i swam back near the edge of the pond, sitting in the rocks that rimmed it holding my body in my arms.

i saw yoongis blue head (his hair is blue now k? k) pop out of the water and swim towards me.

i look around out of conciousness, not being able to look at him at all.

" whats wrong baby?" he sits up on the rocks next to me, the water starting to trickle down from his hair, to his chest, to his stomach,,.. i blushed looking away immediately.

"im-uh, just the waters really cold!" i said, looking at the water falling down the rocks.

" well, we'll get used to it soon so lets swim around for a while, yeah?" yoongi is really a pure soul, i love him.

i nod my head and he pulls my hand slowly, back into the water.

- - - - -

"no!! aha! YAH! not my face!!" it was a splashing battle back and forth between me and hyung.

at one point, hyung had went underwater, and somehow snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. i jumped in fear and surprise and turned around to face him.

"yah! dont scare me!" i slapped his chest, not hard, and smiled small.

he smirked and rested his forehead against mines.

of course i blushed madly red, which caused yoongi to chuckle and place his soft lips on mine. i kissed back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and neck.

the taste of eachother, we couldnt get enough. our bodys pushed up against one anothers as the kiss got more heated.

our tongues clashed and teeth pulled lips. yoongi pulled my bottom lip out with his front teeth, and placed a fimal delicate kiss to my - now - swollen and pink lips.

we pull back and stare into eachothers eyes. no words were spoken between us, and the waterfall filled the silence around us.

"I love you." soft words left between my swollen lips. my eyes staring back into his.

"I love you, too." both of out cheeks were dusted pink, and lips stretched out to smile.

- - - - -

a/n: so im back!!!! sorry if theres any grammar errors i couldnt really check it.
but yeah hope you enjoyed!!!
please vote/like, share, read💌👏,
and support/stream for bts tysm.

p.s. also on the first story to this, tysm💕💕💋💞🌸😍😘😶😄🙈🌹😂💕😍🌸😘🌹💞
i never expected that story to blow up like it did. i never even expected 100 reads but you guys got 70x that amount so thank you so much i couldnt even be more thankful!