Anna

There's nothing much to tell. I'm Marcus Ortega, I live in the basement of my aunt's house, I work there, too. I buy and sell toys—oops, let me rephrase that, I buy and sell "collectibles" on eBay, olx, and other social platforms. If you need some graphic designing, video edits or hacking, I'm the guy you go to. In short, I'm a total nerd.

I'm currently at a comic convention, in my booth, making good cash out of the Marvel and DC items I have. You name it, I have it. Rare comics, shirts, He-Man and Battle Cat? It's right here, baby!

"Hi, four-eyes. You got those pink Batmans?" 

I look up and see the cutest (and hottest) Spider-Gwen I've ever seen in my entire life. I stood there and stare at her. My knees shaking. 

"Hey, sexy. You okay?" She smiles at me and fix her blonde wig.

I blink, "Uh, yeah. I have, ah, o-one pink Batman here." I stuttered. Shit. I hand her the figurine for her to look at.

"I'll take it. How much?" 

"You can have it for 100." Or you can have it in exchange for your digits. I smirk. My fantasies will never happen.

She gets a hundred bucks from her wallet and writes something on it. "Thanks, sexy." She hands me the money and winks at me. 

I look at the money, and on it was her name and number. "Call me ♥ Anna." I look up in the heavens, almost in tears...of joy. What just happened?