Chapter 5

Yooooo updates are nice... Yea... thanks for staying for those who did heh... yea.. ANYWAAYYYYSSS

I look at his back and then... I see it was..healing?? The guy was whispering a few words in another language. I stare as it heals and the blood from it disappears and then his shirt is slowly sewed back together. It looked as if nothing happened.. "..whoa..." Is all I can say. He laughs a bit and says "Yea magic can be pretty useful you know?" I stare at his back for a bit. "Dude you have to teach me that shit.." He looks confused for a second before laughing "How do I know you won't use it wrongly?" He asks. I look up at him. "You gave me new everything almost and didn't think I'd use it wrongly..." I say. He laughs and says "True"

"Yea while we're on the topic why again did you put all that stuff in my house?" I ask as I look at him. He looks at the ground and as if thinking about it. "Well I'm not sure... but technically not your house." I look at him weird. "What do you mean?" He rubs the back of his neck. "Um well its MY house actually soo." I immediately freak out. I stand up and say "Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't realize the locals told me no one lived there an-" "Whoa whoa whoa calm down its ok" He says and smiles. "It was just a bit suspicious when I find some of my money or food to be missing randomly." He laughs "Why didn't you kick me out!?! Or at least inform me that it was your house???" I yell. He shrugs "I just did?" I glare "wow very funny" He simply laughs whilst I continue to playfully glare at him.

"Anyways sorry about inviting myself into your house. I'll go ahead and grab my stuff and find another place t-" I trip and fall flat on my ass. I look up and see this guy just laughing and having a good old time. He offers a hand and says "Wow that was priceless. Here let me help you up.. uh person?" I laugh as I take his hand. "Well I prefer Y/n but I guess person works too." I laugh and suddenly remember something. "OH by the way um take this" I say as I pull a slim jim out of my pocket. "As a 'thanks for not attacking me when you found out I was living in your house' present" I laugh. He stares at it as if it's a new invention. I kinda shake it in front of him. "Uh if you don't want it then I'll happily take it." I laugh a bit. He slowly takes it from my hand. "Uh.. thanks.. the names Seto by the way." I smile nice to meet ya Seto. He slowly opens the slim jim and takes a bite. "Whoa this is really good.." he whispers. I smile at him.

"Anyways want to help out of this swamp cause I haven't got a cool which way it is to get out of here." He looks up at me. Already halfway through the slimjim. "Oh I don't know I either. But I do know a way out" He says mysteriously. I stared at him trying to figure out what in the world that meant. "Ok wise man could you like explain that to me please?" He simply laughs grabs my hand and

WHOOSH

Is all I hear as the swamp around me spins and I'm suddenly right where I came into the swamp. I look all the way around me spinning a few circles before staring at him. "Ok I have to admit that was extremely cool..." I say still looking around some more. He chuckles and says "Yes well being a sorcerer is pretty helpful in these sorts of situations." I look up at him. "You have to teach me this.." He stares at me for a second.

"Maybe.. but I'm afraid you can't do that very well if you live somewhere else." I give him a confused look and ask "What do you mean?" He laughs a bit starts walking one direction. There aren't many houses built close to the one you currently live in. And making you not only move out but also walk that long ways to get to lessons isn't exactly fair. I rarely actually sleep in the house anyways so you might as well continue living there."

I stare at his back as he walks. Processing what he said. "Wait so you mean I can.. live at your house.. and... get lessons for magic from you.." I quickly catch up to him. "But at what price?" He laughs quietly and looks to me. "Help me pay for everything and help clean up around the house. Sorta like roommates but I'm also your teacher.. no mentor.. mentor definitely sounds better.." I kept walking and processed it still. "So you're teaching me magic for free..?" He sighs "Essentially yes." I nod a bit. "Ok cool.."

SORRY THIS IS SO FRIGGIN LATE SJIOFOHEWUAIOBGBUDSIOQHFUIDPSA I AM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH PLEASE FORGIVE ME K BYE