★Chapter 2★

ENOUGH!
_______________________________________

Aphmau's Point Of View:

"So please, Don't Worry about me, I'm purrfectly fine okay? As I said, I just missed some old friends." I smirked because of my Fabulous puns and so that they're relieved.

"Okay, but tell us if you're sad okay? We really care about you." Aaron said

"Yeah because Aaron, Zane, Laurence and Garroth REALLY care about you." Skylar Snickered at them.

Aaron, Laurence, Zane and Garroth Blushed a deep Shade of red.

"S-Shut Up!" They said and playfully glared at Skylar.

The Gang Laughed at Them.

"Okay guys, enough, we're here to help aphmau not Tease each other." Cadenza said not wanting to tease anybody.

"Aw Cadenza~Chan, you're such A Party-pooper." Kawaii~Chan pouted.

"I'm just trying to be Mature, Unlike you." Cadenza mumbled the last part.

"What did Cadenza~Chan say?"

"I said, At least I Got Class Unlike you! I mean you're so obsessed with Reese, He's all you care about!"  Cadenza says, Pushing KC.

"Hey! At least Kawaii-Chan has A love life unlike Cadenza~Chan!" KC says, pushing Cadenza back.

Then Everyone started fighting.

Anger boils inside aphmau that's ready to burst like bubbling Lava.

"ENOUGH!"

That was all it take for evertone to be speechless.

The only sound you can here is The Sounds outside.

"Why Are you guys fighting? It's completely Idiotic! You guys are like Cats and Dogs!" Aphmau yelled the last part.

"…sorry"

"Sorry aphmau"

Was all they say.

Aphmau, still a little mad, Went to her room and slammed the door shut

After that, the whole gang was silent.