Beginning

Gender: Female         

Age: 14 (In the Beginning)

First Name: Koharu 

Last Name: ???

Game Name: Mika 

Koharu~

I guess it all started when I was in walking home from school, one of the kids at school asked me if I was okay. In truth I wasn't, far from it....I was feeling awesome! I couldn't wait til the launch of Sword Art Online started!

I live with my Aunt and  Uncle, I heard that my Mom died giving birth to me and my Twin, we were separated because my Grandparents thought it best if they could only focus on one child. I was shocked and hurt at first, but now I think I understand a little.

My Aunt and Uncle are good people, they just work abroad all the time that I rarely see them at all I'd be lucky if I saw them twice every two months. I guess it's not so bad, but I do get lonely sometimes.

I walked in the house and up to my room yelling, "I'm home." Only to be replied with silence. I remember thinking, 'Huh this actually might be the longest they have been gone. Oh well that can't be helped.'

Putting my bag on my desk and then got dressed in black yoga pants, white undershirt, and a black medium sleeved shirt. I then put on my Nervegear,

"Link Start!" 

I never new that would b the last thing I did that year outside of SAO. Before that Death Game had begun...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh short I know, I hate writing short chapters sooooooo much but this was just an intro. 

I will follow the story line and not bounce around and mix things up so bad with time, like when people meet or join guilds, when boss are met and all that jazz.

So this is basically Mika's backstory on what happened before she entered the game, she will be talking like remembering the past til the 2nd episode where she will see Kirito, Asuna and Agil for the 1st time.

I am writing this Fan-Fic because some I have see didn't give me what I seeked. I am not saying I hated them or that they were bad. Because some of them were actually good, but it there was always something missing.

So This will be my 1st Anime Fan-Fic. Please enjoy.

MDTorou~