Illusionary Avenger

Mika~

Date: April 23, 2024            Level: 57               Time: 7:36 P.M.

"So let me get this straight," Asuna started. "You knew that no one died in town and Just let Kirito and I wonder around town for nothing?"

Kirito was holding me by the back of my shirt, so unfortunately I couldn't run from Asuna's lecture.

"Well I thought it was obvious that no one can die in a safe zone..." I laughed nervously. 

"No, it wasn't! The act was pretty convincing." She yelled.

"Well hey, look at this way no one got hurt... yet." 

"What do you mean yet?!"

"You mean that neither of you figured that part out?" They waited for me to continue. 'Sigh' "It was a Grimlock that got Griselda killed. He really didn't stable her himself, but he hired someone. A dark guild that I have been avoiding for a long time now."

"You mean Laughing Coffin?" Kirito asked.

"Yes and if you think I'm a little right about all this then come help me stop Caynz and Yolko from hurting Schmitt. And also to stop Laughing Coffin from killing them all."

Asuna nodded to Kirito to let me go.

"Alright let's go. I friended Yolko so it'll be easier to find her." Asuna opened her friend list.

When we got there Asuna insisted that I go with her, for what reason I have no idea. So the whole way there was nothing but awkward silents.

"Soo... why did you want me to come with you?" I put my hands on my head.

"I just have a few questions for you." We slowly made our way through the woods.

"Okay, what are they?"

"I was wondering why do you care so much about this, I mean Kirito I get he's always like this, but you, you I can't seem to figure out."

"Back before all of this had happened Griselda had given me some really good advise. It helped me get where I am today, I feel like this is a good way of repaying her." There was a long silence before she asked the next question.

"What is you relationship with Kirito? You too seem close, not to mention you with each other all the time now."

"It's nothing like that. He's just helping me out is all. He knows where I can find someone, and only he can help me with this."

"Oh, I see. One more question." We stop.

"What is it."

"If you knew this was going to happen why did you let it more forward?" 

"I wasn't 100% sure what to do just yet. Yolko and Caynz seem to make things worse for me... 'sigh'."

"So what you're saying is you really don't care for them to act so quickly or let Kirito and I know about all that is going on right now?"

I just gave her a blank look then looked away from her, "It's not that I don't care, just it's a lot easier when I make reckless choices on my own without having to argue with someone who will stop me every 5 seconds."