SwapSoriel ch.1

One day Toriel walked down the Judgement hall to King Sans for human reports...

" Oh man im so nervous.....IM GONNA MET THE KING!! But......What im gonna sey to him? Hi? Hello? Oh God...."

As she walked down the hall way she didn't notice that she's almost there...to meet the king.

"Alright Tori, today or never...."

She walked in as she saw kings back she flinched...

-"Is someone there?"  King seid.
"Oh uh.. its me Toriel, I have the  report about the human...!" Seid Toriel.

-"Oh is that so? That sweet of you!" Sans seid with smile.

Tori blushed. "Y-yeah...! Here you go!"  As Toriel handed papers to King she could feel his hand taking the papers.

-"Oh! Um... Miss Toriel? Could you be so nice and stayed with me for some hotdog...?" Sans seid nervous...

"Oh! (Uh....) Sure why not!"

That noon Toriel and King Sans stayed together....
When Toriel needed to leave Sans gave her a hotdog with her for her brother Asgore.

"OMG!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!"
Toriel shouted as she was walking down the hallway...

"I'll definitely will go tomorrow to King too!! Oh and I'll bring him my butterscotch pie too!!"

When she got home she chexked her phone to be sure nobody called her or messaged her...

"And why did I left my phone at home...? OH I'LL TAKE PHONE WITH ME SO KING COULD GET MY NUMBER AND HE COULD MESSEGE MEE!!! YEEESSS!!!" Toriel yelled.

-"Hey Tori! Whats new?" Asgore seid.

"Oh... (um...) nothing!"  Tori seid.

-"So you where to kings castle huh?"  Asgore asked.

"Umm...yeah for the human reports.. I uh gave him human reports...yeah!"

-"Uh-huh alright ill go for pie you want some?"

"Oh wait!... King gave this to you!"

-"Oh a water sousage...?" Asgore confusing seid.

"No it's not a water sousage it's a hotdog!!!"

-"Oh a hotdog huh?... alright I'll eat it tomorrow it's getting late, time to sleep."

"Ok!"

After she got dressed for bed she looked at mirrow blushed as she was thinking about the King...

"Ok Tori, time for bed! Tumorrow you can think about him, not now!"

As she lied in bed and Asgore was reading her bedtime story she whatever was thinking about him and only him til she was asleep.