SwapSoriel ch.3

At next day Toriel came to Sans, she was blushinga lil' bit and was feeling fine... but Sans at the other hand was feeling nervous.

Sans wanted to ask her how was she feeling about him and he wanted to confes his feelings towards her.

Bur Toriel wanted the same but later at noon.

"Hello King Sans I brought some cookies!!"  Toriel shouted.

Sans stud there still whole blushed and confused and he was thinking at the same time how cute she looks.

"Umm...?  King? Are you feeling alright..?"  Toriel asked.

-"Y-y-yeah im- im feeling f-fine hehe... don't worry he..he.."  He shouted.

Then they both sat for some cup of tea and butterscotchcinamon pie.

Sans waa feeling happy for Toriel that could come visit him that nobody was visiting him.

The time ran fast as fast as Sans didn't noticed that Toriel had to leave again.

He got upset that he didn't confess his feelings for her.

When he looked up on the plate there was a note.

                -Tomorrow at 20 : 00am.
                Could you please cone
                To Waterfall to Gargidge
                 Dump?

                              -With love Toriel

Sans smiled as he was reading that little note from Toriel.
He walked donw the hallway in his castle thinking about her and how they will meet up...

Do bring flowers do bring nothing. Sans was thinking about it while looking though the window.

At the next day when Toriel woke up her alarm clock was hitting 11.pm and she didn't ever realized that she slept for so long.

But it was Sunday's morning so she thought that there wouldn't be any human who has fallen down.

But at that moment when she woke up she didn't notice that time ran fast and it was almost 8.pm.

She got nervous and didn't know what to do but she left everything and kept going to Waterfall knowing Sans would be there.

Standing and waiting for her to come........