SwapSoriel Ch.2

At morning Toriel woke up with thought that she didnt baked the pie for King so she get to the kitchen to make on, then she looked up... it was 8:00pm...

When it was 9:00pm. She put the pie in a lil' backet. She went outside to look if human was there but nobody was, she had a feeling like nobody is in town and she's all alone but she wasn't alone.

At 11:00pm when Asgore woke up and went donw stairs to eat beakfast she asked to him.

"Umm.. bro? Do you think that King Sans is awake now?"

-"Sure! Why he wouldn't? " Asgore replied while eating Kings gifted hotdog.

"I'll go at 12pm. to him! That it's about lunch time!"  Though Toriel.

"But....if he doesn't want to eat my pie if his already ate?"  Toriel asked to herself.

-"Alright sis' i'll go look for humans now, see ya!"

"Bye!"

"Hmm..  I think i'll go at 13pm! YES!! THE PERFECT TIME FOR THAT!!"  Toriel though again.

When it was 13pm. She grabbed her phone.

"Oh wait... I forgot rhe pie!!!"

When she got the pie she ran fast to the Kings castle as fast as she could.

When she walked down the hallway she thought that King Sans is the prettiest and most beautiful monster she ever had met. And... it was kinda true.

-"Is someone there?" King seid.

"Oh it's just me Toriel. I brought you a pie as I seid... maybe we can have some time together again...like..liek yesterday!!"  Toriel seif happily and smiled.

Sans blushed a bit and smiled back.
-"But why of course! I have time we can maybe read some bookd together as well! That would be so nice!"

Toriel blushed harder as she went closer to King.

She didn't knew that he had feelings for her too and both of them spend time together as it was late...

-" *sigh* She's so cute." Sans blushed as he watched her leaving...

Then he remember that there was one slise of pie left and he enjoyed it.

At the very next day when Sans woke up he felt something inside him that didnt let him sleep...

He was thinkinf about her again,again and yet again... he felt in in his soul just like she was felling about him.

He got her phone number but was too shy to ask if she felt the same way or not. He was blushing while laying in bed.

He stud up to look at the window it was the same thing he saw yesterday the whole Underground.

He thought to himself if she could come again, again and again.

He wanted her to come, he wanted her company, he wanted her to stay with him.