Chapter 1

Percy POV

I was walking in the streets of the city only a mile away from camp. I got a new brother a while ago and he has a big ego thinking that he was better than everyone so, I was just trying to get some time away from him.

-------------time skip--------------

I was just about to head home when I saw someone in a alleyway. I started walking towards the person (A/N because he is a seaweed brain) when they turned to me and I realised that it was Kronos.

"What are you doing here" I growled

"You were not supposed to see me yet but, I guess I could kill you now" he sneers

"Not if I kill you first" I said then charged

Our blades met in the middle with a big clash and I kept stabing and scratching Kronos with my sword keeping offense and Kronos on defense. While we were fighting I saw that he wasn't even trying to hurt me once I was starting to wonder why so when I was about to ask why he wasn't trying when he yelled "NOW" before I could react someone injected some liquid from a syringe into my shoulder I screamed then fell backwards.

"Have fun trying to live a normal life now Perseus" said a voice that sounded like Gaia. So she was the one who injected me."What was that" I said softly trying to fight to stay awake. "Oh, that was lion DNA now your part lion" said Kronos "have a nice life Percy" they then flashed away and all I saw before I feel asleep was a full body mirror.

--------------Time Skip---------------

When I awoke I stood up and felt pain in my shoulder but ignored it because I had bigger problems right now. When I looked in the mirror i saw that my pupils looked like cat eyes I had a mane around my head that was black then when I saw my tail that was like a lions tail with the fur at the end I yelped. I finally saw that some of my teeth were sharp. I should go by clothes to cover this up I thought.

I walked out the alleyway and to the nearest clothes store with some people giving me odd looks. When I got in the store I grabbed a blue hood and sunglasses that you can't see through and paid for them with the mortal money I had also telling the cashier that I was in a costume.

I changed in the alleyway I was in earlier then headed for Camp Half-Blood.

A/N thanks for reading guys this is my first story. And if you would comment below another story want me to do I will be glad to do it but only pjo or HoO. Also comment any ideas!

Bye my little waves! 🌊🌊

Aqua OUT