Chapter 3

Athena P.O.V

I picked the sleeping boy up and flashed back to Olympus with the other gods.

"So what do we do with the boy" Zeus asked once all the gods were seated and I had placed Percy next to Hestia at the hearth.

"Well he showed some rough behavior like the animal he is fused with,the lion,so to make sure he doesn't attack any one else we should put him in some sort of pen." I told the council.

" That is a good idea" Artemis said "but where shall this pen go?"

That made the room quiet for a while until Hestia said "Maybe we could make a extra room in this room leading to this pen."

" Great idea!" I said then I started thinking about how to build the pen and what to  put in it when Demeter tapped my shoulder.

"What" I said

"Percy's waking up" she said. I looked over to just to see him sit up.

Percy P.O.V

"ughh" what happened, then it came back to me, and I remembered that Athena injected something in my neck to make me fall asleep. I sat up "Why am I here!" I yelled

"You need to learn to control yourself" Athena said

"I can control myself just fine, thank you" I commented

" So we have decided" she continued like she didn't here me"that we should put you in a pen until further notice."

I didn't want to be put in a pen so I stood up and said " No, I don't want to be put in a pen so i'm just gonna leave,bye" I then started to leave but my dad,Poseidon, blocked my path.

"Move" I growled 

 "Come on son its for the greater good" he said trying to persuade me.

"Move" I said in the same deep voice from earlier.

"No, not until you turn around and walk back" He said stubbornly

"I said MOVE" I roared then I tackled him scratching him everywhere I could get to.I then felt someone pull my tail back and whimpered falling off my dad. I looked behind me and saw that Ares had pulled my tail so for some reason I ran and hid behind Athena's throne.

3rd Person

The gods didn't know what happened to Percy so Apollo took Poseidon to the infirmary to get him fixed up.

"Maybe someone should go talk to him?" suggested Artemis

"I will" said Hermes then he started to walk over to where Percy was hiding when Athena stopped him.

"Here take this" she said handing him a plastic ball.

"Whats this?" he asked

"Its a plastic ball called bumba balls lions love playing with them" she responded

"Oh, Okay thanks" he said putting the ball in his pocket then walking over to Percy.

Percy P.O.V

I saw Hermes walk up to me.

"Hey Percy are you okay" he said reaching out to me. I took a step back from his touch.

"Why are you sad" he asked softly  

"h-he pulled my tail" I said holding back sobs while holding my tail in my hand he then pulled something out of his pocket and made larger then placed it on the ground.

"Here this will make you feel better" he said. I looked at the plastic ball then I let go of my tail and walked to the plastic ball then jumped on it rolling it out from behind Athena's throne making all the other gods look at me but I didn't care I was having fun. I ran to the plastic ball tackling it and rolling around the floor.