The Story of Lady Deadpool

This is how it began, no my story is not like the original Deadpool but completely different. And this is the beginning.

I walked down the empty street my hands shoved in my pocket and my good over my head. The cold blew across my face as I started shivering.
My blonde hair was blowing and my blue eyes were shining as I passed by a group of guys looking at me while whistling.
" Hey little lady why don't you come over here " They hollered at me. I ignored them and kept walking. Just another block. I thought.
I felt a hand grab my shoulder as I turned to see one of the men smirking and pulling me over towards him.
" Don't touch me!" I screamed fearfully. I tried running but I could not. My hood fell off as the guy looked at me and his jaw dropped.
" Freak! " he yelled and ran away. I started crying as I ran away. I knew what he was talking about. My eyes they would change and turn different. I didn't know what kind of different but just different.
I opened the door to my apartment. Ignoring the mess I ran towards the mirror hoping to get a glance at the change.
Just like every time I saw nothing but me. Beautiful me. I took a deep breath and checked one more time. This time there was something different in the mirror. There was a man.
I jumped back clutching the edge of the sink and turned around. The man was grinning at me.
" Hello Wanda " he said to me.