Chapter Six

I clutched a photo in my hand, I had found it in my pocket earlier. After I had failed to teleport to Starks tower to ask what was going on.
It was a picture of me and James in high school. We were best buddies then, always there for each other. I still remember the time where his family had kicked him out, so he stayed over at my place. I chuckled, back around then I had braces and glasses. That nerdy blonde type of girl. And then I changed.
Boys started looking at me when I put in my clear contacts and removed my braces. And sometimes when I would walk home, they would say things. Things that no girl would like to hear.
I shook my head as I felt something wet fall on my mask.
Oh no.
Rain started pouring down on me heavily, as I frowned underneath my mask and jogged towards shelter in front of a music store. A familiar song was playing. One of my favorites. Human by Christina Perri.

" I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human "

The song played, making the mood in me feel worse. I grabbed a grenade from the ' weapon ' belt that was tied across my waist. Taking off the tip and throwing it in the store I casually walked away.
What had I done?
I felt different, more alive, more willing, more crazy.

' Hey, cheer up! ' The voice in my head said.

" Easy for you to say " I mumbled back.
' I know what can cheer you up! I heard something interesting was happening downtown. Go check it out ' It told me as I sighed and walked down town.

My eyes widened as soon as I saw the creature in front of me.

" Hulk " I whispered.

****
Authors Note:
Yeah, yeah. I know, this chapter seems gloomy and depressing and short. But again I'm writing this at almost one in the morning. And I have no clue why. But I promise and long and action packed next chapter with Lady Deadpool fighting the hulk and realizing that she's a crazy psychopath. Ha, no she's not really crazy, she just try's to ' Enlighten ' the mood. Anyways, peace out, have a wonderful day!