Chapter 4

Chapter 4 ~ A New Person

My mind turned on but my eyes would not open for everytime I tried to open them the cool liquid surrounding me would burn them.
I heard lots of voices coming from everywhere as I started panicking. Adrenaline was rushing through me. Adrenaline I had never had.
' why hello there '
came a voice in my head. I panicked and wanted to scream but didn't open my mouth, fear of what the liquid would do.
' Who are you ' I thought in my head my heart beating rapidly.
' Oh I'm just the plain old normal voice in your head '
It replied.
I didn't say anything for a while but my heart rate kept going up as I heard sensors around me go off.
I tried opening my eyes and this time the liquid felt good on them and didn't burn.
Rapidly I sat up banging at the glass wanting it to open. My palms created cracks in the glass and soon it shattered to pieces as I breathed in the cool air.
I didn't have a second to think before I jumped out with nothing but underware on.
My body was stinging as I ran away as fast as I could running down a narrow concrete corridor. I could hear feet behind me but dared not turn around.
All but to sink I reached an exit. An exit that I couldn't escape from. It was a towering waterfall that was to long for me to jump and survive.
Someone approached me as they held up a gun. The fear crept up on me as I leapt off the edge of the exit plunging down towards the water rapidly.
As soon as I reached the water a blue glowing light flashed before my eyes as I feel into the hole.
Colors were swirling all around me as the woods finally came into view.
'Well that was interesting' Came the voice in my head again. Once again I ignored it and walked along the woods feeling panicked and on the verge of freaking out.
I finally looked at myself to see blood covering my body and multiple bullet holes all in me.
" what the-?" I said to myself.
' You like it? It's part of your new transformation ' came the voice again. This time I replied.
" What transformation?" I asked my voice echoing in the woods.
' Well, stupid people didn't tell you. You're a new person. You are now Lady Deadpool' Said the voice.