#19 Break In

LONG ONE!!!

Imagine it was nearly midnight and you and Thomas were cuddled up in the couch watching one of your favorite disney movies, something you did every Saturday night when he was home.

– What? - you giggled as you noticed him staring at you with a smile.

– Nothing - he says, the smile not leaving his face.

– Tell me! - you plea.

– Fine - Thomas lays his forehead against yours, making your heart rate speed up - I am so in love with you.

– Thomas I- you were cut off by a loud thud at your door.

You both freeze as you look at the door- another thud later and a bulky guy came in with a ski mask over his face. Panic came across you.

– Get on the floor! - the masked man yelled

– You can have whatever you want, just don't hurt us - Thomas says as he takes your hand and the two of you sit on the floor. You watch him as he makes his way past the TV and down the hall.

– Stay. Here. - Thomas says his voice stern.

– Tommy, don't please - You beg.

– Call the police - Thomas says as he kisses your forehead and goes down the hall.

You go to grab your phone but quickly realize you left it in the bedroom. A scream came from the bedroom followed by a rustling sound and the masked man walking out with Thomas at gun point.

– Seems you boyfriend here thought he could be some knight in shining armor for you. What a shame - the masked man said as he moved the gun towards you. You stand up with your hands in front of you.

– Don't hurt her! - Thomas yells.

– Too late - the mas says ah he pulls the trigger, the bullet going directly into your stomach.

– Tommy... - you say as you grab you stomach and pull your blood soaked hand away to see the damage.

– (Y/N)! - Thomas yells as he runs to you just as you collapse.

– Have fun - the masked man says before running out of the door.

– (Y/N)? - Thomas says as he moves you into his lap, holding pressure onto the wound.

– Tommy. I...I love you - say as blood starts to drip from the corner of your mouth.

– No! You don't get to say that, you are not gonna leave! - Thomas says as tears start to fall.

– I'm so tired - You mumble as more blood comes out.

– You stay awake! You bloody hear me? HELP SOMEONE! - Thomas yells at the top of his lungs, in hopes that someone will hear from the one window.

– I just...I just want to...sleep - you say as your breathing becomes slow and your body starts to relax.

– No! Please don't, you can do it! - Thomas whimpers as he holds your head and places his forehead against yours - You...you were my one - you nod and give the smallest smile you could muster.

– Tommy...I'm so sorry... - you say as you take your final breath.

– No no no no. (Y/N)! Please wake up! Wake up! You can't die on me! - Thomas screams as he shakes your head slightly - I-I can't live without you... - Thomas whines as he pulls your lifeless body against his chest and rocks back and forth, tears streaming down his face.

WORD COUNT: 564

I killed you guys!! what do you think...

Bye