I'm here for you [EDIT]

Tamaki POV

I felt so bad about koyuki, I went straight where kanako was sitting.

"Ahem."

"What is it tamaki?" She asked innocently.

"Do you mind explaining what happened there?" I questioned
irritated.

"My tea and cake just slipped of my fingers and fell into her head and dress." She casually responded.

"Maybe I was wrong."

"What what are you talking about?" She said.

"You're not classy enough to be a guest here I'm afraid I'm gonna ask you to leave." I ordered.

"Want me to leave?!! This is just just ughhh!!!!" She yelled and left.

"Kyoya?"

"Yes Tamaki." He said.

"Please send some flowers to Koyuki to apologize, if its not too much trouble."

"Of course Tamaki."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyoya POV

'That girl how dare she do that to her she did nothing this is all tamaki's fault oh well I hope she shows up tomorrow' He thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Koyuki POV

I entered the mansion and ran to my
bedroom I took my uniform off and threw it to the basket I went into the shower and washed all the tea and cake of my hair and body. After my shower I changed into a sundress.

'Why is this happening to me?'

I sighed and laid on my bed sobbing.

*Knock knock*

"Koyuki what's wrong what happened?!" A voice said.

"Go away tomoya."

"Koyuki let me in." He said.

"Please." He begged.

I slowly walked to the door and opened it to see Tomoya, he had brown hair and brown eyes and two piercing in one of his ears he has wearing a black sweater with black jeans with hung low on his hips.

"Yuki what happened?" He said in a low and soothing voice.

"It's it's complicated okay?" I said.

He walked to my bed and sat on the edge of it and extended his hands towards me.

"Come here." He said in a calm and gentle voice. I loved his voice.

Took his hand and he placed me on his lap facing him he puts his on both sides of my waist and pushed me close to him to the point that our noses were touching.

"Tomoya." I whispered.

He chuckled. "Yuki." He whispered.

Suddenly he took me with him to the bed with me on top of him.

"Yuki." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes tomoya?" I blushed.

"Don't let anyone see you cry. They don't deserve to see your tears." He reasoned.

I started whimpering and sobbing in his chest.

"Shhh it's okay I'm here for you. Don't cry yuki I don't want to see you cry." He comforted.

I just stared at him with tears in my eyes.

"Promise me you'll always smile for me." He said wiping my tears away.

"I promise." I said.

He kissed my cheek and caressed it. "Good now how would you like for me to take you to school tomorrow?"

"I would love that." I smiled.

"Let's also talk to the principal and see if he agrees to let you wear a different outfit to school so you don have to wear that horrible yellow puffy dress." He said.

I giggled when he said that.

"Now lets go eat the cook prepared your favorite rice and curry." He said.

"Yum lets go." I said as I got off of him and headed for the door I looked back.

"Tomoya."

"Yea?"

"Catch me if you can!" I said as I ran through the halls

"Oh I will!" He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner

"Well that was a good meal." Tomoya said.

"Yea I love curry." I said.

*Ding dong*

"Hmm I wonder whose at the door?" He said.

"I'll check." I said.

I opened the door and saw a bouquet of expensive and exotic flowers I took them and closed the door.

"Who was it?" Tomoya said.

"It was nobody just a bouquet of flowers." I explained.

"Well what are you waiting for look for a card." He teased.

"Okay okay yeesh pushy aren't you?"

I looked for the card and said...

From: Kyoya

"Kyoya?" I said.

"Whose that?" Tomoya inquired.

"Umm he's a guy from school of course he's in a host club so he sent these flowers to apologize for what happened today." I chuckled nervously.

"Well you should put them in a vase." He said.

"Okay."

I put the flowers in a large vase in the living room.

"Hey who sent those flowers." Two voices said. I turned around and saw my twin sisters Naomi and sayomi.

"Naomi, sayomi those flowers were from a guy from school."

"Wow your first day an already admires, what are we to expect from you sis?" They teased in unison.

"Enough! I'm going to bed goodnight." I blushed.

"Goodnight."

"Come tomoya." I ordered.

"Sure thing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my room

"What's wrong Koyuki?" He said.

"Umm it's that...I want you to sleep with me." I requested nervously.

"What?! why." Tomoya asked.

"Because I can still here their voices screaming in my head." I whispered.

"Koyuki..."

He suddenly lied down on the bed and pulled me to his chest.

"It's all right they won't get to you ever as long as I'm here they can't hurt you I'll protect you forever." He promised.

"Thank you....Tomoya..." I muttered falling asleep.