Attack of the lady manager pt2 [EDIT]

"Hikaru throws the ball he shoots he scores!!!"

The crowd goes crazy.

"Hahaha." Hikaru cheers

"Tweeeet' The whistle rang

"Get a stretcher get him to the infirmary this instant!!!"

"Kaoru? kaoru?!!" Hikaru said

"You've got to get back in the game hikaru." The coach said.

"Shut up!!" He said.

"Hikaru go on you can't feel my pain your not the one who got hurt." Kaoru said.

"I can't it hurts it hurts Kaoru." Hikaru said.

Your pain is my pain it doesn't matter if anybody understands....

"I'm sorry but I'm envious." Tamaki said standing in the rain.

"But suoh senpai how can you be envious of us you're the schools idol." The twins said.

"An idol I hate when people praise for something as superficial as my appearance perhaps it would be better for me to be alone." He stated.

One lonely heart cross each other wounding one another...

"There's no escaping from us." Honey said.

"Stop it mitsukuni you should've realized by now whenever you hurt others your really hurting yourself." Mori said.

"I didn't ask for your opinion do you want me to put you over my knee again."

Will it be the heart of salvation that awaits these boys or something else?...

"It really pisses me off when people don't know their place." Honey said.

"Ugh wuahhh I'm sorry haru-chan I can't do this anymore!!"

"CUT CUT CUUUUT!!!" Renge yelled.

"Stop shooting camera man." She said.

"Yes boss."

"When did we go from changing our characters to shooting a movie about it?" I asked.

"Apparently she flew them in from Hollywood can't your recognize the director he produced the movie millennium snow it was the #1 box movie of the year." kyoya said.

'Damn these rich people' Haruhi thought.

"Haruhi yuki did you like my preformance?!!" Tamaki said.

"Yea it was pretty believable." I said

"It was amazing how you could get to your character like that." Haruhi said.

"I discovered a new dark side of myself I thought I should explore it." He said.

"But I think you're fine just the way you are." Haruhi stated.

"Huh whatever you say Haruhi." Tamaki said blushing.

"Koyuki it's your turn." renge said.

"Okay." I said.

I followed renge. "Here this lovely boy agreed to play as your lover Yuki." renge said.

"Tomoya what are you doing here?!!" I said.

"I came looking for you and I asked her for you and she said she knew where you were so I followed her." he explained.

"Oh you know each other?" She asked.

"He's my cousin." I said.

"Wow this good looking guy is your cousin this is perfect forbidden love." renge said.